TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lonely Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: brooke

Points: 9,715, Level: 14 Points: 9,715, Level: 14 Points: 9,715, Level: 14

Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 1st 2009, 11:54 PM

Well Ok im 15 &+ ii Had A Baby Giirl December Last ii Love Her To Bits ii Do But Today ii Found Out iim Pregnant AGAIIN!! ii Just Cant Stop Cryiin How Could This Happen Agaiin, ii DunnO How To Tell Me Parents BeCause This isnt The Way They Wanted Me Tah Turn Out, Yah Know Two Children At 16 That iis Hard, ii Reliie DunnO How ii Can Cope Like Reliie, i Know i Will Love The Child Two Bits,
i Told My BoyFreind He Was GobSmacked Like He Realyy Was He Told Me Hell Be There &+ Stuff &+ Then He Started Goiin On About How He Wants iit To Be A Boy, iim Not Soundiing Like A Bitch Here But ill Be The One Wiith The Bad Name Not Him, ii Know He Cares And All But ii Just Dont Know What Ta Do Ny Advice On What Steps Tah Take Next,

X
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Fucking Done Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 12,921, Level: 16 Points: 12,921, Level: 16 Points: 12,921, Level: 16

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 2nd 2009, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely View Post
Well Ok im 15 &+ ii Had A Baby Giirl December Last ii Love Her To Bits ii Do But Today ii Found Out iim Pregnant AGAIIN!! ii Just Cant Stop Cryiin How Could This Happen Agaiin,

Did you use a condom :S
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
lonely Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 2nd 2009, 12:10 AM

Yeah ii Forgot To Say We Used Proteciion All The Time
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 2nd 2009, 12:46 AM

Then you're probably not using it right?

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Grizabella Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jessica

Points: 14,981, Level: 17 Points: 14,981, Level: 17 Points: 14,981, Level: 17

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 2nd 2009, 03:05 AM

I don't think she's looking to be preached at about how she should've used protection/should've used it right. Maybe she should have, but lecturing her on it won't help now.

What kind of situation are you in right now? Will you be able to afford another baby? You've already said you're boyfriend is being very supportive, and that's excellent to hear.

Your first step is to decide what you want to do - keep the baby, put it up for adoption, or have an abortion. From your post it sounds like you're leaning towards keeping it. If that's right, you'll have to tell your parents. There isn't an easy way to do that, and they may be upset. The best idea would be just to sit down with them and say it. You can decide if it would be best to tell them alone or with your boyfriend there.

You also need to sit down with your boyfriend (and parents, probably) and figure out how you're going to raise this child. You already have one baby, so I'm sure you already know a lot of what to expect. The two of you will have to start looking into the costs of another pregnancy, and how you'll be able to afford it.

Not around so much now that school's started

"Live a good life.
If there are gods and they are just,
then they will not care how devout you have been,
but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.
If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.
If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life
that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
Marcus Aurelius
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
kimvia Offline
is asleep
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kim

Points: 13,335, Level: 16 Points: 13,335, Level: 16 Points: 13,335, Level: 16

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 2nd 2009, 03:18 AM

yeah, I think Jessica is right, you'll just have to tell them, there isn't really an easy way to do it. be upfront with them, tell the truth, not beat around the bush. Also-- don't do it while they're driving!!

and is your "I" key broken? maybe something is stuck under it- try taking off the key and getting any dust or crumbs out, that should help

and PM me any time, hun <3

and what does "gobsmacked" mean? was he happy or mad? sorry, i havent heard that word before, lol

PM me any time, ok? I'm always here to help.

What's the second amendment for?
Just in case the government takes away the first.

Last edited by kimvia; May 2nd 2009 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
FranklinF Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,739, Level: 14 Points: 9,739, Level: 14 Points: 9,739, Level: 14

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 2nd 2009, 05:28 PM

godsmacked is kinda like stunned for the one who didnt know...
i sugest you look into adoption or abortion, but thats just me there is plenty of other time for children, you are fifteen and already have one child, you dont need another at this time, how will you support both of you children?

(#8 (permalink)) Old
iHEAVENn Offline
.:Try Forever:.
I've been here a while

Name: Amy

Points: 14,744, Level: 17 Points: 14,744, Level: 17 Points: 14,744, Level: 17

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 2nd 2009, 09:51 PM

Yikes!
Well first off you need to talk to your parents as soon as possible.
Then you need to sit down and figure out what will be best for this child. (keep him/her adoption etc)

You also need to talk to your mother about other forms of birthcontrol.. pill/patch/shot/condom supply.

.:6:21 a.m.:.
.:12-01-2007:.
.:Logan Jacob:.

Baby HunterComing 7/12/14
My Everything

I support Project Linus!
Let Go Laughing
"It took a pair of soft blue eyes, and a smile so sweet.. to make me reach up high, and really dig down deep.."

(#9 (permalink)) Old
lauren_160 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauren

Points: 12,783, Level: 16 Points: 12,783, Level: 16 Points: 12,783, Level: 16

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 2nd 2009, 09:56 PM

Agreed with the above posts, Talk to your parents, see what they feel, but in the long run, it's your body and your baby, And entirelly up to you what you do,
But maybe after, you could try a diffrent form of contraception, maybe going on the pill?
Take care x

Lauren

"The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds. We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope."

"But in the ruins there is still a canvas. There is still beauty in your brokenness. The faded scars show healing reminding me that even though I’ve been in dark places, I’ve survived and learned and become stronger".

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Half doomed and semi-sweet <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rhia.

Points: 11,678, Level: 15 Points: 11,678, Level: 15 Points: 11,678, Level: 15

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 3rd 2009, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_160 View Post
you could try a diffrent form of contraception, maybe going on the pill?
I second this. Although seeing as you're so young and this is the second time this has happened I would suggest going on The Pill AND using condoms at the same time. No form of protection is 100% effective, as you well know by now. So using the two together would be a good step for you, alot of people do it. As for what to do about the baby...I agree with FranklinF. I myself would look into adoption or abortion if I were in your situation. You're only young yourself and your body went through the trauma of having a baby not very long ago. Putting it through it all over again so soon probably isnt a great idea. BUT this is your choice, just think this all through seriously before you make it. Talk with your parents about it, with your boyfriend and your boyfriend's parents too seeing as it will affect them also.

Good luck. Think hard.

H a p p i n e s s.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Kumagoro Offline
Formerly ChaosControl
I've been here a while

Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 3rd 2009, 03:42 PM

It's absolutely up to you what you do with your baby; sounds like you'd like to keep it but I would think it through whatever you decide to and talk to your parents about it. They can't decide for you but they should give you the best advice they can offer. If you honestly think you can look after two kids then go for it, and good luck. But there's nothing wrong with putting the baby up for adoption if you feel you won't be able to cope with it. Abortion is an option I believe nobody has any say in except yourself, so just think things through carefully and perhaps look into other methods of contraception. I'm sure you're a great mum but you don't want too much on your hands at this point in your life.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jessy

Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 6th 2009, 03:43 PM

You need to tell your parents asap. Are they helping you to provide for your baby now? if they are, try asking if they would be able to help you look after a second baby. If they aren't, then at sixteen, you probably wouldn't be able to provide for two children. You could maybe look into open adotion? Where the baby is adopted by someone else, but you can keep in contact with the baby. Whatever you choose to do, i'm sure you'll make the right decision

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while

Name: Chelsey

Points: 22,344, Level: 21 Points: 22,344, Level: 21 Points: 22,344, Level: 21

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 6th 2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely View Post
Well Ok im 15 &+ ii Had A Baby Giirl December Last ii Love Her To Bits ii Do But Today ii Found Out iim Pregnant AGAIIN!! ii Just Cant Stop Cryiin How Could This Happen Agaiin, ii DunnO How To Tell Me Parents BeCause This isnt The Way They Wanted Me Tah Turn Out, Yah Know Two Children At 16 That iis Hard, ii Reliie DunnO How ii Can Cope Like Reliie, i Know i Will Love The Child Two Bits,
i Told My BoyFreind He Was GobSmacked Like He Realyy Was He Told Me Hell Be There &+ Stuff &+ Then He Started Goiin On About How He Wants iit To Be A Boy, iim Not Soundiing Like A Bitch Here But ill Be The One Wiith The Bad Name Not Him, ii Know He Cares And All But ii Just Dont Know What Ta Do Ny Advice On What Steps Tah Take Next,

X
What steps to take next depend completely on what you want to do. Are you going to keep this baby, go through the adoption process, or have an abortion? That's something that you need to think about first.

Either way, I'm pretty sure that you're going to have to tell your parents. Sure, they'll probably be upset because they want a better life for you and two kids at age sixteen probably isn't what they had in mind, but I think that especially since they were there to help with your first, they'll come around and also be there for your second.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do.

Previously Mommy.Wife.Student
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
MaggzB Offline
I love him so much <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Maggie

Points: 13,857, Level: 17 Points: 13,857, Level: 17 Points: 13,857, Level: 17

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 6th 2009, 05:15 PM

I would suggest open adobtion. good luck (:

i love you <3
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
loveme Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brittany

Points: 10,117, Level: 14 Points: 10,117, Level: 14 Points: 10,117, Level: 14

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 6th 2009, 05:48 PM

Well hun. I really wouldnt worry about having a bad name. Because you are going to be a parent. And as long as you do what you have to do to take care of them, then dont worry about others. EVeryone has something to say about everyone. So its only the matter if you can just let it go. And i have a friend who is 14 and she is going on her 2nd child to. And everyone talks about her but she doesnt care. Cause she is a good parent. And i respect her for it. And if you dont think you can take care of another then maybe you might have to think of adoption. Because i know it might be hard raising 2 kids. But if your parents will be there to help then keep it. Anyway just dont think to hard about it because you shouldnt get stressed or anything.

Its all up to me now
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
lonely Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 7th 2009, 01:40 AM

Well i Told My Parents They Said Theyll Be There For Me No Matter What ii Deciided , iim Goiing To Keep iit Because The Tought Of My Baby Calling Some-One Else Mom &+ Dad Kills Me, My BoyFreind is Also Moving in Which iis Realy Good, ii Know ii Can Do The Best ii Can

Thank Youu So Much For All Your Advice, btw iim Seven Weeks HeHe,
Closed Thread