TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jennaholt Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14

Exclamation COULD I BE PREGNANT - August 29th 2015, 09:47 AM

Me and my boyfriend were playing around naked. Things got heated up and we tried having sex (both of us are virgins) with condom. But we ended up not doing it and he masturbated and cum was all over the top of my body. And I think a few drops was at the top of my vagina. I couldn't tell if it was his cum near my vagina or if I was just wet. Can that make me pregnant? Please tell me. Is there anything I can do to make sure I'm not pregnant. I can't go out and buy any pills.. I'm grounded and my friends live far away. Any food I can take now? Please help and my period ended last week, if that helps?
Thanks in advance.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: COULD I BE PREGNANT - August 29th 2015, 12:39 PM

Hello,

You can become pregnant if sperm does come in contact with the opening of your vaginal canal. The chances of getting pregnant from this are lower than having unprotected vaginal sex, but are still possible.

Every woman's cycle is different so having unprotected sex at any point in the month could possibly lead to pregnancy. It depends on when you ovulate and most times we as women don't officially know when that is.

There is no food that can prevent pregnancy.

I know you said you are grounded, but your profile says that you are nineteen. That legally makes you an adult and if you need to see a doctor your parents can't keep you at the house against your will.

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test fourteen days after you and your boyfriend were physical. Taking a test sooner than that can create a false negative. You can buy a pregnancy test over the counter at any grocery store or pharmacy.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Moyshi Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 17,431, Level: 19 Points: 17,431, Level: 19 Points: 17,431, Level: 19

Re: COULD I BE PREGNANT - August 29th 2015, 03:05 PM

Hey there,

Like Lizzie said, the chance of getting pregnant from the situation you described is extremely low compared to if you were to have had unprotected vaginal sex, but there is still a small risk.

If you're worried and looking to get a peace of mind, I suggest taking a pregnancy test. Once fourteen days have passed this gives your body enough time to produce the pregnancy hormone (hCG), so a test can detect if you're pregnant or not.

In the future, I would recommend also looking at other forms of protection to use with condoms. For example, many women decide to use condoms as well as the birth control pill. This way if one method fails, the other is there as a back up. Just something to think about! Schedule an appointment with your doctor and they can discuss the best options for you.

I hope this helped a bit. Good luck with everything!
Take care. :]

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
hannahvee Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,689, Level: 10 Points: 4,689, Level: 10 Points: 4,689, Level: 10

Thumbs up Re: COULD I BE PREGNANT - September 1st 2015, 10:25 PM

Do not worry. It is very very unlikely that you are pregnant.
infact, stressing can actually delay your next period so just remain calm and keep living your life the way you would normally do. There sadly is not food that can prevent pregnancy but comfort food might help destress you From personal experience, stressing over situations where that chances of pregnancy is highly unlikely can mess up your mind. So make sure you talk to your boyfriend about the importance of using a condom when you guys have sex for real but for now I think what youre doing/what you did is harmless.

[Edited]

Last edited by LlamaLlamaDuck; September 3rd 2015 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Please see PM regarding personal links.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Sonnenstrahl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,782, Level: 10 Points: 4,782, Level: 10 Points: 4,782, Level: 10

Re: COULD I BE PREGNANT - September 6th 2015, 12:56 PM

I do not think you have become pregnant in the described. sperm are not viable outside the body. determines you have become just wet for excitement.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
TheGuyinCanada Offline
TeenHelp Sponsor

Average Joe

Points: 5,930, Level: 11 Points: 5,930, Level: 11 Points: 5,930, Level: 11

Re: COULD I BE PREGNANT - September 6th 2015, 04:17 PM

I do not think you are pregnant. Sperm can only survive a few minutes outside the body. The probability is that you are not pregnant. However, next time make sure your BF uses a condom, to guarantee you wont get pregnant.
Closed Thread