TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
pietradiluna Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,401, Level: 9 Points: 4,401, Level: 9 Points: 4,401, Level: 9

Unhappy Chances of being pregnant? - February 10th 2016, 07:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

About two weeks ago I did sexual things with my boyfriend. Although there was no penetration, he did rub his penis (which very likely had precum) on my vagina. He later came near my thigh-tummy area but I wiped it off.

A week after this I started feeling bubbles and pulls in what I believe to be my uterus (other intestines are near it so I can't really tell so straight up) but I have a hunch it's my uterus) and I also have a lot of discharge from my vagina...

I have read multiple times that it's possible to get pregnant from precum even without penetration, slim chances but possible.
Could I be pregnant? What are the chances? Can it be a fake pregnancy? (I am incredibly stressed because I don't want to be pregnant! Is it likely to imagine it?)
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Chances of being pregnant? - February 10th 2016, 08:23 AM

Hey there,

I can't tell you the chances of being pregnant because I simply do not know. If semen comes in contact with the vagina there is a chance that you could be pregnant but the only way to figure out if you are is if you take a pregnancy test. You said you had relations with your boyfriend two weeks ago so you could take a pregnancy test.

The feelings you are having might be due to your paranoia and stress. The first time I had sex I was super paranoid that I was pregnant and I became more aware of my body. Stomach upsets, noises and things like that. I think that when you are paranoid about pregnancy you become more sensitive to the every day things your body does that you never really notice.

If you are not pregnant I would advise that you get on birth control or, at the very least, use condoms when you are thinking about fooling around. Taking precautions will help decrease the chances of pregnancy and if you ever decide to have sex you will be protected. I personally prefer condoms and birth control.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Chances of being pregnant? - February 12th 2016, 05:14 PM

Your risk is low. Pregnancy is not impossible as any opportunity for sperm to reach an egg makes pregnancy possible However, I don't want to sit here scaring you into thinking your chances are through the roof. They're not. Your period can easily be delayed right now due to your anxiety. However, I would take a test, and if pregnancy is something you are incredibly worried about and do not want to happen at this time, I would highly recommend getting on a birth control method to make activities like this (and potentially intercourse) less anxious for you.

A double method (as the previous user stated) is a great way to protect yourself! Highly effective methods are also a good choice, such as the IUD or implant, as they offer a very high level of protection often not seen by other methods.

something burning?
Closed Thread