TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Festival Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 2,745, Level: 7 Points: 2,745, Level: 7 Points: 2,745, Level: 7

Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 21st 2018, 12:16 PM

Hello, I have a situation wherein my GF gave me a ha****b and I ejaculated to my stomach, and after that some of my cum gets to her hand, not too many. and I cleaned all of my cums from my stomach with my own hand not her hands with wet wipes. And also, he cleaned her hands prior of ha****b that he did to me with clean wet wipes. To make sure, we both apply alcohol to our hands separately and i sure that its all dry up both our hands. After that i went out for my agenda in my personal matter. But before that she says that shes wet so she will deal it also with new clean wipes. 15-20mins after that she went to the cr and washed her hands with running water without soap, after that she cleaned her wet part of his vagina with clean wet wipes.
Note that:
1. I didnt fingered her
2. we have both wear clothes
3. I cummed outside and into my stomach

Before touching her outer vagina for cleaning her wet;
1. She cleaned cum with clean wet wipes
2. Applied alcohol to dry up the hands.
3. after 15-20mins she went to the cr and wash her hands with running water, without soap.
4. Se cleaned her wet part with cleaned wet wipes.

No intercourse happen or finger, i never touch her vagina, but i extremely thinking if some of my sperms gets to her outer vagina from the number 4, by cleaning her wet. Im thinking that there still sperm resides to her hands after number 4?

By the way, also im overthinking because shes delay. Based on his app of cycle she must get her period by June 14 - shes 28 cycle, but its already june 21 and she didnt get her period. Shes maybe irregular since its not always 28 days to get her mens, sometimes 26,29,31,32 also she got her mens in january 35days
not 28days. also she said shes something stressed and came from a long travel.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29

Edit avatar

Re: Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 21st 2018, 05:40 PM

No, she is not pregnant. There needs to be penis to vagina penetration, and sperm has to go directly up the vaginal canal, through the uterus, and make its way into the Fallopian tube and impale itself into a wandering ovum.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Festival Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 21st 2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial. View Post
No, she is not pregnant. There needs to be penis to vagina penetration, and sperm has to go directly up the vaginal canal, through the uterus, and make its way into the Fallopian tube and impale itself into a wandering ovum.
Thats also her reason that she keeps telling me, in order to impregnate a woman, man must ejaculate inside of a woman specially directly inside the opening of cervix. Also based on what happened, theres no penetration, finger, and i never touch her vagina.

I just overthink that what if the wipes gets some sperm in a tiny while cleaning her wet even her hand is possibly cleaned from sperm by applying clean wet wipes, rubbing alcohol that makes her hand dried and washed her hand with running water. She confirmed that only the clean wet wipes touched her vagina, not her bare hands.

Its only just me that seems stressed about it because for me, any contact of male fluid to outer part of vagina or lubia gives a chance of pregnant? Im not sure but based on saying of others theres a chance but unlikely. And mostly the reason why i overthink a lot is shes delayed 9 days already from her 27 day cycle. Its already 36 days from her last period.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29

Edit avatar

Re: Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 21st 2018, 07:24 PM

Never question a woman's sexual knowledge or her anatomy. She knows the whole penis-in-vagina sperm-impales-ovum thing. Take her word for it, or else you shouldn't be having sex. There are a lot of reasons she could have a delayed period, such as stress.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,231, Level: 42 Points: 88,231, Level: 42 Points: 88,231, Level: 42

Re: Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 22nd 2018, 04:09 AM

Hi there!

I don't think your girlfriend is pregnant as there was no sexual intercourse.

As Celestial. mentioned, there are a number of factors that can be the reason why your girlfriends period is late. Mine always is.

If you and your girlfriend are worried, your girlfriend can always take a pregnancy test, just to be sure.

I hope this helped.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 3,839, Level: 9 Points: 3,839, Level: 9 Points: 3,839, Level: 9

Re: Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 27th 2018, 04:33 AM

There is no way she is pregnant. As has been said, you would need to get cum into her vaginal canal. Her simply touching her cum with her hand would have 0 impact. Even if she'd immediately stuck that finger up her vagina, the chances of that small amount of cum some how propelling upwards into her uterus are miniscule.

I would strongly recommend researching how pregnancies occur if you're engaging in any kind of sexual activity in order to become educated and be able to make safe choices and to also minimize unnecessary fears.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Festival Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 28th 2018, 06:31 PM

Shes not pregnant, she got her period last saturday. Thanks for advice, i will make sure that i will become responsible of my actions and as much as possible avoid sexual acts to surely achieve peace of mind.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,622, Level: 34 Points: 57,622, Level: 34 Points: 57,622, Level: 34

Re: Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 28th 2018, 07:02 PM

Glad to hear your girlfriend isn't pregnant and that you'll take more precautions in future.

Since the issue is resolved, I'll close the thread. If you want to re-open the thread, feel free to PM me or Brittany.

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer
Closed Thread