TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
plzhelp12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,788, Level: 13 Points: 8,788, Level: 13 Points: 8,788, Level: 13

is my friend wrong for raging at her boyfriend? - July 14th 2015, 01:18 AM

my friend boyfriend made her mad on purpose and they haven't talked in days. he will literally push her everyday to get mad for a reaction and finally she had enough. when they argued he got upset and changed the number and later admitted he was just mad. my friend is on the edge mad because he ignoring her off enjoyiment she locked up his facebook account, locked up his kik and whatsapp and sending him constant messages on kik out of anger but no threats are made. i mean from what she writing him you can tell she at her wits end. he dont respond and she doing what she feel is making her feel better and i can't blame her. i can't blame her because he pissed her off on purpose at the highest level of pissed off but he's one of those guys who think you can't talk to him any kind of way but he has a smart mouth on him. he can say a lot to you but he dont wanna hear anything about him from you. its kind of funny what she doing because she deserve every bit of rage she has towards his phone. he will send her mixed messages, then he would purposely do stuff to piss her off everyday but she's beyond pissed off to the point she can't think straight or sleep lol since he stubborn and think he ain't gotta listen to his mistakes because she pissed off , she hacked his facebook and locked it down. from what i observed him doing, she deserves to act psychotic towards him at the moment. she got every right. who pisses off a female to their end , espsecially with their mouth, and dont expect return of hell broken lose to them smh... he quit responding to her because he didn't wanna hear her mad, so she was doing stuff to make sure he feels that its not a good feeling to sit here and endure being pissed off more than you ever been in life. he said some stuff that was out of line and told lies to simple things on purpose and he didn't control his stupid words when arguing. he disrespected her on the phone as if she didn't have a right to express her anger then hungup. he didnt call her any names or anything but i honestly think shes in the right for what shes doing to him. what she going through at the moment, she deserve every step and every action. not on a childish level but people deserve a little hell in life
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
SamMarie Offline
Sam
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Points: 16,977, Level: 18 Points: 16,977, Level: 18 Points: 16,977, Level: 18

Re: is my friend wrong for raging at her boyfriend? - July 14th 2015, 10:16 AM

With what you said, I don't think your friend is wrong for raging at her boyfriend. This is point blank, he needs to stop playing games with her and acting like he owns her. Eventually, the person will stop trying in which case, your friend did. If he's only in a relationship to get a rise out of her, it's definitely not a healthy relationship at all. I would recommend she should leave him immediately. No one deserves to be treated with such disrespect and have their emotions toyed around when they're simply is no reason to. I personally would have a mouth too, if my boyfriend did that to me and it would end fast. Just make sure she ends it carefully because it almost sounds abusive. Good luck!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nate

Points: 6,063, Level: 11 Points: 6,063, Level: 11 Points: 6,063, Level: 11

Re: is my friend wrong for raging at her boyfriend? - July 14th 2015, 04:07 PM

I like how the above put it, He doesn't own her and needs to realize that, whether it be him changing and showing he is truly sorry, or her leaving him and him being left alone to think about if this is what he wanted and is what he wants in the future, she had and has all rights to be mad at him, especially if no threats were made.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
nouedis Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 5,302, Level: 10 Points: 5,302, Level: 10 Points: 5,302, Level: 10

Re: is my friend wrong for raging at her boyfriend? - July 14th 2015, 07:23 PM

Okay, let's settle one thing once and for all: If you're with a woman (or vice versa) that doesn't entitle you to them being yours. Just because emotionally/physically and maybe even mentally they're yours, doesn't necessarily mean they're actually yours. It's just a part in their life where they're encountering someone or something they like in order to feel whole/complete. I truly loathe men/women who think like that.

The boyfriend is evidently wrong for doing what he did.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
plzhelp12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: is my friend wrong for raging at her boyfriend? - July 15th 2015, 02:46 AM

which is why im showing him im not the one. i dont play that and you will be very sorry you did this. never play with my emotions because i been through to much for that. i hacked his stuff yesterday and locked him out. i did whatever i could do to make sure he feel some kind of way so he would know tables can turn. i dont feel bad at all about this non what so ever. he didnt change his number i found that out today. he just turned his phone service off since he got a go phone and kept texting available. i blows him straight up everyday. he getting every taste of my psychotic episodes.i dont care how much he ignores me. even if he blocks me on the apps you can believe he will hear me. who wanna get pissed off everyday and get treated like you should be a mind reader. this just started happening after he came from summer camp from the army. those guys filled his head up
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
plzhelp12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: is my friend wrong for raging at her boyfriend? - July 15th 2015, 02:46 AM

i only put it as a best friend because i thought i was gonna get judged horribly
Closed Thread