TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jennaholt Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14

Exclamation My boyfriend blocked me - February 15th 2018, 03:11 PM

I've been really sick for the past 3 days. He didn't bother to ask I was feeling. I let it go because I didn't want to argue about that. Lately, he's been very uncaring (yes, he doesn't care about how I feel or what I want), mean and disrespectful (of late). We've been fighting about a lot of issues and I've been trying to keep my cool so things don't blow out of proportion. But I can only do so much. The way he's been treating me, I've been wondering if stuck in an emotionally abusive relationship. Anyhow, I'm really tired with all the treatment I'm taking. He doesn't seem to care. We got into a fight about something really petty today. I got really tired and asked him to just fuck off and went offline. And then he says "hate you bitch, fuck you" and said something really disrespectful and then he blocked me. He's never name called me before. He's never blocked me before.
I don't know if I should call him back or just let it be. I know we'll probably talk again and I know if I don't call him now, he's gonna think I don't care and really make things worse.
But I don't even know if I care anymore. I don't know what to do.

Update: I called him. He cut the call. So I guess that's it? I don't know

Last edited by Jennaholt; February 15th 2018 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Update
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: My boyfriend blocked me - February 16th 2018, 07:24 PM

My question is why would you want to stay with someone who doesn't show they care about you in anyway and calls you names? I can't tell you if it's an emotionally abusive relationship or not but it sounds like it's not healthy and it's not fulfilling. You deserve better. Even with all the lack of care and attention aside, if your boyfriend feels he has to block you instead of taking a breather and talking through your problems, that's a sign of great immaturity and, combined with everything else, may mean he's not really ready for a relationship. And you certainly don't deserve to be pushed to the side. You deserve to be valued. You deserve to be heard. You deserve better.

I strongly suggest ending this relationship or, rather, not calling him back. Let it go. You can do better.
Closed Thread