TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
qtprz!0 Offline
bit of a prat
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: ArielleDawn

Points: 7,739, Level: 12 Points: 7,739, Level: 12 Points: 7,739, Level: 12

Angry He Doesn't notice Wee'd Work great together - November 5th 2011, 02:14 AM

So, I have been friends with this guy since like first grade, he moved away for about 4 years and we met up again two years ago and have been the closest of friends again... I liked him since we became friends again, but i'm not crazy and i don't neeeeeed a guy in my hand. Tho it irks my goat that he complains about not having a girlfriend because no one likes him, and I point out im a female as are his interests normally and he laughs and says im not one of the girls... WTF? I can get that we're great friends and that he wouldn't want to riun that but hes always complaining and blah blah blah... He's also just too lazy to go out of his comfort zone and find a girl.. he wants my help but hes to damn resilient to take my advice!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
JSum Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jake

Points: 7,681, Level: 12 Points: 7,681, Level: 12 Points: 7,681, Level: 12

Re: He Doesn't notice Wee'd Work great together - November 5th 2011, 03:45 AM

if i was you, i would not flat out tell him that you have feelings for him, i would try to casually bring up you two possibly dating in conversation but dont sound like you are head over heels for him. be brave! im sure that you two dating has crossed his mind and he has probably considered it. but if he doesnt have girls all over him, he might not have the courage to make a move. HE might be thinking the exact same thing as you! he might not want to potentially ruin your friendship, which is respectable. just bring it up casually and tell him to tell you the honest truth and that nothing that he says will have any negative affect on your friendship.

good luckkk!
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: He Doesn't notice Wee'd Work great together - November 5th 2011, 06:17 PM

I agree with Jake. Out right tell him that you have romantic feelings for him. If he doesn't realize it, then, his loss. He'll eventually learn what he's missing. But, since you are really great friends, he probably doesn't want to ruin that great friendship.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
qtprz!0 Offline
bit of a prat
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: ArielleDawn

Points: 7,739, Level: 12 Points: 7,739, Level: 12 Points: 7,739, Level: 12

Re: He Doesn't notice Wee'd Work great together - November 5th 2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSum View Post
if i was you, i would not flat out tell him that you have feelings for him, i would try to casually bring up you two possibly dating in conversation but dont sound like you are head over heels for him. be brave! im sure that you two dating has crossed his mind and he has probably considered it. but if he doesnt have girls all over him, he might not have the courage to make a move. HE might be thinking the exact same thing as you! he might not want to potentially ruin your friendship, which is respectable. just bring it up casually and tell him to tell you the honest truth and that nothing that he says will have any negative affect on your friendship.

good luckkk!
Yeah, all that's crossed my mind... But i know there is something about all this he's not telling me... Maybe it's becasue he dated my bff, and she wsnt in anyway serious about it and he was... Still, there's something he's not telling me that's keeping me from telling him this...
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
JSum Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jake

Points: 7,681, Level: 12 Points: 7,681, Level: 12 Points: 7,681, Level: 12

Re: He Doesn't notice Wee'd Work great together - November 6th 2011, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtprz!0 View Post
Yeah, all that's crossed my mind... But i know there is something about all this he's not telling me... Maybe it's becasue he dated my bff, and she wsnt in anyway serious about it and he was... Still, there's something he's not telling me that's keeping me from telling him this...
the fact that he dated your best friend might be an obstacle but if he does have any sort of feelings for you it shouldnt matter for him. if it mattered to anyone, it would be you and your best friend, which it doesnt sound like it does that much. believe me, if he has feelings for you it wouldnt matter too much to him if he dated your friend. that's coming from a guy. if he does seem like he's holding things back, that gives you even more reason to bring up possibly dating.
Closed Thread