TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Niki95 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

thoughts - April 26th 2012, 07:34 PM

Hi, I've recently started having suicidal thoughts again. NOthing in my life is working out right. My dad doesn't care about me, We've got no money, people in school think I'm just some walking joke. I get called fat, and ugly. I took two years off school the last time I was feeling like this to recover and now my grades have slipped drastically. My friend laughs at me when she's got a higher grade than me. Recently someone I knew died, and at her wake, someone started to chuck food at me and now at school she still does it. When I was in primary school, they thought i would be fine in secondary school. I was known as the smart one. And now I'd be suprised if I pass any of my GCSE's. I just feel that there's no point in life if you don't see a future. I've never had a boyfriend and boys ask me out for a joke. After I say no they'll say I never had a chance with them anyway. I keep thinking that if I dissapeared it would make everyone happy as noone likes me anyway. I nearly took my life this morning, but my mum came in and stopped me, by writing me a letter. The thoughts still haven't gone and I don't know what to do.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

Re: thoughts - April 27th 2012, 01:44 AM

Hey hun, sorry to here your having a bad time.

firstly i would like to say, tell your friend how it makes you feel when she laughs and if she continues to do it she isnt your friend.

School is hard, its difficult and you need to understand that if you dont pass your GCSE's that it isnt the end of the world, You can re-take them but if you do it is harder the second time round.

You have the choice at the future you want, i was terrible in school but i have my goal set on getting the job i want, which is going to take a lot of hard work an effort.

Nothing comes to us easy, that is for sure. How do you think your mother would feel if you done anything? You need to be strong block out the people who hurt you but dont bottle up your emotions.

Message me if you need to talk

Billie

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Memento mori - Remember you must die

Memento Vivere - Remember to live

Carpe diem - Seize the Day

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Niki95 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: thoughts - April 27th 2012, 01:59 AM

I've tried telling my friend before with my other friend backing me up. We both said that it makes us feel stupid when she shoves it in our faces. I think after this experience I know who my real friends are.
You'll get that job. I know you will.
Thank you Billie, for taking the time out of your life to reply to me and mostly, for giving me hope.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

Re: thoughts - April 27th 2012, 11:03 PM

Thank you! And your very welcome!

And I'm glad to know you know who your friends are

Just remember to stay strong and you can do anything when you put your mind to it!!

PM me if you want to talk.

Billie

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Memento mori - Remember you must die

Memento Vivere - Remember to live

Carpe diem - Seize the Day

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide

Closed Thread