TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
OmNom Offline
Green Candy Eating Cutie
Junior TeenHelper

Unhappy I'm done fighting. - June 18th 2012, 04:33 PM

I have been in a depressed mood since Thursday or Friday now and I just cant pull myself out of it. I just cant fight anymore. I cant stand the pain anymore. Im so overwhelmed by everything going wrong in my life right now. There is so much in my life that I need to fix and I cant do it. Even if I fix those things, theres still my parents and my sister. Every time I start thinking about one bad thing, I start to think about every bad thing and get overwhelmed and I just cant handle things anymore. I dont have the energy to deal with problems. I just wanna give up... I wanna die.

PM me if you need anything Except ice cream. I never share my ice cream

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Olicity Offline
Captain Iraw

I've been here a while

Name: Lauren

Re: I'm done fighting. - June 18th 2012, 06:35 PM

Gavi,

I am so sorry that you're struggling. I hate to see anyone in pain and suffering, let alone my friends. It really just sucks.

Life is really hard, and there are a lot of bumps in the road, but we can get through them. Some people have more trouble than others, and it sucks, but you can make it through okay. Things will get better. Yeah it's cliche and I've said it like five million times, but I only say it because it's true.

Sometimes, there are things that you cannot fix. You're only 14 Gavi, you can't handle everything alone. You're one person. As for your parents and sister, the best thing you can do is offer support, but take time for yourself. Have you ever heard on airplanes when they tell you to put your oxygen mask on before you help someone else with theirs? Well, even though I haven't been on an airplane, I read a book once and it had sort of a metaphor or whatever.

You have to take care of yourself. Sure you can offer help and support, but you have to make sure that you are okay. You come first. Your health, your feelings, you have to take time for yourself!

Try not to worry so much. It doesn't really help us all that much, just makes us feel like crap and it just sucks. Take things one step at a time, you can't fix everything at once. It takes time.

I hope I helped, even a little. You can always talk to me if you ever need it!

Love's the most powerful emotion and that makes it the most dangerous.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Akeas Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Smile Re: I'm done fighting. - June 18th 2012, 07:20 PM

Relax man, try talking to your parents or friends. If worst comes to worst go to a hospital psyche ward. Yes, a psyche ward seems scary but it would help you(has been admitted once and now is non suicidal)

Closed Thread