TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Meg

I long to die... - July 15th 2012, 12:43 AM

My boyfriend of almost a year and a half broke up with me just a little while ago.
I can't breathe.
I can't control myself.
I can't stop crying.
His reasons were: He doesn't want to hurt me anymore. I'm too attached to him. He isn't really happy with me right now. And he can't commit to me. But he still loves me and I still love him...
This hurts my heart so much...
I have no idea what to do.
I've tried suicide multiple times in the past, I really think this is the answer this time.
  Send a message via Skype™ to An Artificial Girl 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Hiraeth Offline
Glorious raindrops
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I long to die... - July 15th 2012, 12:52 AM

Hey Meg. Have a

I know that nothing I can say can alleviate you of the pain that you are feeling right now. But I still want to let you know that my heart goes out to you; my heart whom knows the space of overwhelming pain and despair very well. I know what it's like to have to decide whether to live or die on a moment to moment basis. And sometimes that's the best we can do; that is okay. Just take it one moment at a time. Breathe in and out. Hold your hurting heart in the arms of your soul. It is going to be okay.

Let me know if you ever need someone

Lots of love,

Kaisada

"If limitations exist, it is because we have erased the possibility of potential."

Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Hiraeth 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
breathe-again Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Elin

Re: I long to die... - July 15th 2012, 02:13 AM

I understand what you're going through and by personal experience there isn't really anyone who can change your mind right now so you'll have to change it, and please do i would be sad to see you go! and just breathe just take a moment to breathe, just think about your breathing for a while it might sound silly but it helps and i takes your mind of things even if it's just for a moment. and don't start thinking yet how to get over him or what you want to do from now on or if you want to talk to him just don't think about that for like two days just take a moment to think about yourself just do what makes you happy or just watch a movie, i know this all sounds silly in such a horrible time but you just need to not let it all fill your mind at once and get you over thinking about everything cause that could just end badly you just need to do something that clears your mind and then take it all in slowly one problem at a time you know. hope this helped at all, if you ever need someone to talk to i'm always here for you. stay strong hun
  Send a message via AIM to breathe-again  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I long to die... - July 15th 2012, 03:03 AM

Hi there.

I am really sorry to hear that things are rough for you right now. I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I don't have a lot to say and I wish I could help you more. I just wanted you to know that sucide is not the answer. I know it hurts now but in time it will start to get better and you will start to feel better. This is not the end of your life; you have so much to live for and so mucht to experience. You can get through this. I don't know if you have anyone back at home to talk to for some support, but if you do, do so, let them in. And remember that we're always here too. You're not alone.

I hope things start to look up for you.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread