TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
FuturesEnd45 Offline
Not a n00b

no motivation - July 27th 2012, 04:31 AM

I feel so stressed out. I never get to go out because I have no money or anywhere to go really, and like everyone else I cant find a job. When I ask my friends to hang out they lie and say like oh I have no money or im busy but then they go out with everyone else shopping. Once I was going to have some friends over for movies but when I logged into messenger they all had status how they were dreading the next day when we were all going to hang so I just lied and said I was sick and cancelled. I had my friend over a few days last week but im scared shell get bored of me if i invite her again.
Im also sick and have a extreme needle phobia [like i scream and panic for 30 minutes in the office when they touch me then freak out about it all day when im home kind of phobia] I feel so hopeless ill never get blood drawn. I cant even do my summer art homework because sitting makes my symtoms act up.
I dont know how i can make it to tuesday when I see my doctor for the first time in months. I feel so hopeless and alone I dont know what to do. I have no one to talk to and I just sit around nervous all day. I really feel like im just existing not living and there is no point.
  Send a message via AIM to FuturesEnd45  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Melwirth Offline
Average Joe

Name: Melissa

Re: no motivation - July 27th 2012, 09:05 AM

motivation is a tricky one, it's something you have to create for yourself and I know thats hard but it's the truth, we must create our own motivation for doing things and living. I think you should find things to keep you busy, you have to have things you like to do right? there are a million things you can do that can be done with or without other people, now I can't really tell but are you a people person? I am but sometimes it;s hard when others don't seem to want to be around me either, more likely than not people do want you company just keep trying and if that doesn't work it sounds like you need some knew friends Just keep trying I believe in you PM me if you ever need to talk

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Collies R Us Offline
Proverbs 30:5-6
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ally

Re: no motivation - August 5th 2012, 05:31 AM

Ugh. You are not alone with the needle business. I used to be terrified by them as a kid. I'm kinda over that...but now when I get a shot, I faint. And that is a horrible feeling. Vaccination = Fainting. Bleck...
And maybe, if your friends don't want to hang out, get some new friends. Join a club or group to meet people with the same likes. You need some new friends. Your friends don't deserve you if they brush you off. Meanies...Hang in there.
As a friend of my mine once told me, "Keep your chin up, your crown is slipping."

Prayin' for you.
- Collies R Us aka Ally

"Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the LORD your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you." (Deut. 31:6 NRSV of the Bible)

Closed Thread