TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Unlucky Guy Offline
Never lose HOPE ❤❤❤
Average Joe

Name: Kunal

Unhappy Please help me...:( - July 29th 2012, 11:14 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i don't know from where to start...so i guess i need to write the recent happenings of my Life...
I used to be "ALWAYS HAPPY", crazy kind of guy, and i had a Best Friend although she's a girl...but she started ignoring me cause she got a Boyfriend and some "NEW" friends, I tried to tell her many times about how i feel of all these...but she totally ignored me...i just can't believe now that she used to tell me that i am her best friend...i guess it was just false friendship...so i completely stopped talking to her...and this also didn't affected her a bit...as i already told you i always used to be happy so i got some new friends with whom i started having Fun...but now most of the time i feel completely LOST...i mean at one moment i am Happy and at one time i feel Suicidal...i just feel worthless,i feel sad all the time, i am having trouble sleeping, i feel like my life is a burden...and everyday i wake up i just think why i have to see their faces...as we are classmates...and i don't even think of going to college nowadays...my condition is much better now than 2 weeks ago...cause slowly slowly i am learning to control my Frustration over them...i don't know what to do about it...and i don't even know...what i am writing...cause i am losing my Mind...i just want to be "OLD" myself again...please help me...i beg you...please help me...cause i just don't know where i am going with my life...so my current situation in my life is i don't have any person in my life whom i can Trust...in simple words...i am completely alone...i don't even have ONE friend at this stage of my life...i feel like i am dying while i am ALIVE...and above all i have strong FEELINGS for a girl, and i know she's is way out of my league, so sometimes i also feel sad because of this, i have never told her how i feel about her...i know Things will be better but don't know when...and sorry for all the non-sense written above...cause i didn't know what to write...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
xmilliex Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Please help me...:( - July 29th 2012, 03:20 PM

Sorry to hear about this

But know that there are always people you can speak to. Me, for one. I've been through a similar situation to you only I'm still going through it now. Mine is nowhere near as bad however and I can fully empathize with your situation.

As bad as this may sound, you need to get your mind off it. What I recommend is either you join a club which does something you enjoy or you do something such as volunteer work, where you are bound to meet new friends new people and have a new start.

Stay strong and you WILL come through this, I believe you can. If you want to chat feel free to inbox me whenever you wish. With regards to the girl, don't believe in the "league" nonsense. There is no such thing. You can and you will get her if you try hard enough. Life is short, and you only live once. Nothing in life comes free so you have to work and fight for the things you want, need and like. Fight for her. If you don't end up getting her do not despair because there is always somebody out there for you.

I know this from experience.

Stay Strong.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Imafrendly Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Joshua

Re: Please help me...:( - July 29th 2012, 04:29 PM

Try telling her how you feel, or the chat rooms a good idea.

Push for tommorow!

Send a message via Skype™ to Imafrendly 
Closed Thread