TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lelo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Marie

I sorry but this is the end - August 13th 2012, 11:16 PM

I'm sorry for the burdens I've caused.
I'm sorry for everything
I' m sorry mom for not being strong enough
I'm sorry dad for not being good enough
I'm sorry sis for making mom sick
I'm sorry love of my life for not being happy, pretty, or sexy enough
I'm sorry teachers for not being smart enough
but this is my life and it's my choice when to end it and am going to, not yet I have a plan, this is not going to be another failed attempt of mine. It is going work and it is going to make a statement, i will leave this nightmare on the same day I entered it, my birthday.
But until then wish me luck.
See you on the flip side

(#2 (permalink)) Old
captainyumiyumi Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Yumiko

Re: I sorry but this is the end - August 14th 2012, 05:36 AM

Marie, this may seem like a good idea now but you are making a huge mistake. you may think you are not good enough but trust me, you are! you are 13, life is just now coming together and its tough and you may think you always mess up but sweetie that is life, and i have had my fair share of hardships so i understand. and you are definitely NOT a burden and you are perfect just the way you are! i don't want you to end your life and i'm positive your mother, father, sister, teachers or the one you love wouldn't want you to end it either! there is hope, even if it seems like their isn't. So please, don't end your life. I am here for you and i get on here almost every day so if you need someone to talk to message me or you could talk to any of the other people on this site willing to help you. i wish you the very best!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I sorry but this is the end - August 14th 2012, 06:11 AM

Hi Marie!!

There is ONE person that you FORGOT to apologize to.

And that ONE person was counting on YOU to BE THERE for THEM!

Can you think of who that might be?!

If you guessed YOU - YOU'RE RIGHT!!

I am truly sorry that you have - once again - been lead to a point in your life where you are convinced that 'being OUT' is better than 'being IN'. That 'being OFF' is better than 'being ON'. That 'being THERE' [wherever that might be] is better than 'being HERE'!

But your PAST is NOT necessarily a blueprint to YOUR future.

Where you have been - what you have gone through - how you are feeling NOW - isn't how it's always going to be. A LOT of people - MYSELF INCLUDED - have been where you are. When I was 15 years old - I felt just like you do NOW. I even decided - just like you have - that one more day is one too many. I WANTED OUT!!!!!!

Little did I realize that THAT day wasn't how the rest of MY life was going to be. Oh sure - I was convinced that IT [as in my life'] will always be the same. That IT will NEVER get better. NEVER EVER! But that - as it turned out - was a LIE. And if YOU believe that YOUR life will NEVER get better - then YOU have also bought into the LIE.

I say..... LET IT END.

NOT YOUR LIFE! But your willingness to buy into the LIE that says... "NOT BEING HERE is the solution to BEING here!"

You are cared about. Even by someone you have NEVER met before.

Imagine that!!!

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread