TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Unhappy shuld i stay alive or commit suicide TRIGGERING - August 20th 2012, 05:21 PM

Im so depressed. All my friends left me not even been out during this hoilday. And i feel so alone i can't be in a relationship anymore and thats all i want at the moment and if i can't have lauren theres another girl one of laurens friends called ella she's super hot and not popular at all i donno fi she would ever go out with me tho i just feel so alone and pointless. Like whats the point in being here. Everyones gonna make fun of my long hair when we go back to school it's gonna happen i know it jake will be laughing the whole class. Then there will be tyler. Taking the mick. Then there will be elliot asking what have i done to my hair. Then chris will stear and lol at me. Its just so much to take if ya know what i mean. I can't take it anymore !!!!!!!!! My life's so down at the moment my body is getting fed up im always with my stupid family i hate being with them wanna get out with my soooooo called friends. I text bailey on bbm. And he answers my message. But when i say wanna do something he reads it and never replys. You know when some ones reading your message it puts a r sign by it. And omg im so fucked off it pisses me off so fucking much i can't find new friends because im so popular and i know everyone and everyones a cunt cunt cunt !!!!!!!!

another problem im having is that i just can't go on anymore i got rejected by this girl called lauren and she means the whole world to me and i have the guts to kill myself but im worrying about hurting others i dont want to kill myself im trying to stand it but its very hard i got my friend immy to give lauren a letter and here is the letter showen below
Laureni have been waiting to do this for a while but i have really liked you for such a long time you mean so much to me i just want to be with you. Your such a pretty girl and you mean everything to me everyday i think about you and i can't stop your such ano amazing girl everyday i wanna be with i hate the feeling when im not with you. You are the most amazing girl in the world. You make me feel so amazing everytime i look in to your eyes i feel so happy i really want to look after you and be there for you i would spend all my time in the world trying to make you happy the only thing i care about is you your the most important thing i care about your eyes are so perfect i love every part about you laurn yg ou have ano amazng personallity It's a beautiful day as I look in your eyes You have a wonderful way It almost makes me cryIt's hard to find the words To say what you mean to me So all I'm going to say is Will You go out with me laurenxxx. i sent lauren a message on facebook 5 days later saying

The message is showen below: Hey lauren remember this ? It's a beautiful day as I look in your eyes You have a wonderful way It almost makes me cry It's hard to find the words To say what you mean to me So all I'm going to say is Will You go out with me. I love you so much baby xxxx

lauren reply is showen below: you're a lovely boy justin, but i don't feel the same way:-/ the love letter was beautiful and it made me smile, but i'm sorry justin, i hope this doesn't ruin our friendship:-/

my reply is showen below:

Aha dont worry :lauren sweetheart! Aha and my friend was on my account and did it for me because i was shy aha. Okay babe dont worry. And yeah aha better not act awkward around me at school . Yeh this should not effect our friendship and aha dont feel bad either babe aha. Anyway im off now so cya xxxxx . You know what they say always smile no matter what situation

and aha i have changed my hair to long becaue i like the long look covering one eye and everyone at school is gonna ake the mick out of me chris will laugh at me they will treat em like shit again thi year at school i know it
its last yar at school not even that the last 8 mounths left untill i can leave school i can not wait to get out of school i really can't ! i have gone from being popular kid to the hated kid for no reason i randomly added some girl on msn she was in the lower years i never spoke to her before just thought i would do a random add to get to knoe people i geta mesage the next day sayingjustin we hate you lots and lots xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxox that was livy i mean what the fuck i don eve kno them
why is my life so fucked up it hurts my feelings to have a life like this i can't take it anymore tbh you know you get to that point in life where everything is fucked ??? well thats my life at the moment and i donno if i can go on it's not getting better at all
i don't understand if i had lauren and all this wuld still be going on at least i would have lauren to make me hapy still but i can' even have her

lauren rjected me now about 3 weeks ago i think anway i kinda think one of laurens friends is kinda prety shes called jade shes came up and said hi once ages agoshe seems ncie but i donno if i could get with her and she will know all about lauren and the poem wont she? because lauren would of told her laurens a lovely girl shes's probs only told her friends but her friends are horrible if peope make fun of me im just gonna be like at least i had the guts to do it cunt
jess laurens friend is horrible im riends with laurens friend mlly shes nice corals nice and amys alright i guess i don't know ella tho not very well anyway she seems posh btu i donno i might add her on facebook see where it goes im just worrying about it being awkward because she thinks i like lauren wont she ? im so depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have nothing to look orward tooo

(#2 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Re: shuld i stay alive or commit suicide TRIGGERING - August 20th 2012, 06:54 PM

Hey Justin. I'm sorry you're so down, buddy

The one thing that I feel I can help you with atm is your whole physical appearance issue. If you like your hair long, that is your business. You can look however you want to look, bud. And no one has the right to make fun of you for your own self expression. Ever. If people are bullying you, talk to a teacher or administrator, and if they don't do anything, keep trying until they do. Take care, bud. Talk to you soon.

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17

(#3 (permalink)) Old
darkmood Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: emma

Re: shuld i stay alive or commit suicide TRIGGERING - August 25th 2012, 09:12 PM

Hey Justen,
I understand what your going through but i think what u really need is some one that will always be there for u and treat you right. I think you should live and try to be as happy as you can, and if ur friends dont treat u right then they not really good friends.
but you will always have one friend that is true to u <3 i hope i can help you through this pm me any time

i wish life luck

Closed Thread