TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PvPredator Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jason

Stressed, Depressed, and Need advice quick - August 29th 2012, 04:53 AM

Here is about whats going on and my plan

But first, Whats going on:

My dad passed away back in Feb. He was a disabled vet, had SSD and mom had no job. I live with my parents(dad passed now though) and have a job.

My mom and I both currently have a job, We both make on average of 800$ a month EACH. She gets a check from the VA every month now for 1,195 a month from dads passing. This check is for the rest of her life.

I am In debt, I owe 10,000 in CC bills.She has loans and hospital bills from dad passing that we have to pay. We are a month late on each utility and I am overdrawn(negative) 700$ in my checking account.

What I want to do:

If possible, this is what I want to do-

My mom was talking about how she can use dads VA loan to get a house, and something about 25,000$ on that loan.

plan: Get approved for the VA loan, pay down on a house (full va loan) and get a mortgage on the house. Use the money from the mortgage to pay back the VA loan(so we dont have 2 monthly payments) pay off all of our debt, Buy a new car and fix the one we have, and put the rest in checking / savings. The money we will put in checking/savings will take care of the monthy mortgage cost for quite some time, and the money we get from our jobs and moms VA check will not only cover the cost from mortgage, but also take care of utilities and food.

this will give me time to get in college, and the both of us find a better job.

What are opinions on this? Can I do this? Source?

I'm In Love With Love!

Closed Thread