TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Alana M. F.

Unhappy can't do this anymore - September 14th 2012, 04:22 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i want to die. nothings going right.they say its gonna get better but i been waiting what feels like forever. i hurt. earlier i had a meltdown, i hate everyone. i dont even really wanna talk to the people who i always want to see. i dunno what to do, ive tried telling teachers, parents AND counselors, no one can help. they can try, but the people wont lay off! ive tried being that confident person no one likes to bully, they bullied me twice as bad, theyve broken me. i give up. they win... they always win.
before i consider getting a rope (i know exactly where to get one, and i have more than enough to get 1, and i know exactly what to do) i'm going to sort out this situation with this dude and my friend, if my friends the liar, i will be able to hold on easier (long story, dont worry)
what else can i try?

Andy Biersack

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Keepholdingon Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ellie

Re: can't do this anymore - September 14th 2012, 11:10 PM

Mate, keep holding on. you may feel like your the only one feeling like this, but trust me, you are not; you are not alone. there are many people who are going through the same things you are. trust me, dont end it. you are going to go far in your life. those people who bully you are very likely not going to get as far in life as you will. just remeber: You are NOT alone.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: can't do this anymore - September 17th 2012, 10:26 AM

Hey!

Keep strong, it WILL all get better. I know a few words on the screen won't help as much as someone being there for you in person, being your shoulder to cry on.

But I know how much it hurts, to feel ready to give in or to feel as if you've given up already.
I assure you, this is not the end for you. You have so much life to live for. Reach for the future and don't let bullies drag you back. Keep walking along that path, shake off the brambles which try to cling to you, but keep going. You can make it, and you WILL pull through.

I'm here if you want to talk.
Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: can't do this anymore - September 17th 2012, 11:24 AM

Hi there.

I know that right now you're hurting and all you want is for it to be better. And I can relate to your frustration about people saying its going to get better but it never really changing. Truth is, it is going to get better, it always does. However, time can be a true healer. Its going to take time for things to get better but in time, things will become easier. Not over night, in a few days of even a few weeks, but in time it will.

Sometimes when we feel low or depressed, we tend to feel like isolating ourselves and I think due to the fact that you're feeling this way, not wanting to talk to people is some what 'normal'. But even if you don't want to talk to your friends and so on, it's important that you ignore those feelings and get out with you friends instead of isolating yourself because isolating yourself is not going to help.

It's good you've tried talking to people about what's going on. People can help you and for that reason I want to encourage you to carry on talking to people and letting them in. However, at the end of the day, with or without support, the person who can help you the most is yourself. Its down to you to put what the people around you are advising you into action and to work with them and to help yourself. You saying you can't do this any more is not you helping yourself. You can and you will, you can't and you won't. YOU have to be the change you want to see in the world.

I'm sorry to hear about the bullying. I know that isn't pleasant in any way and you definitely don't deserve to be treated badly. Do school know about the bullying? Most schools now have anti-bullying policies in place and if you haven't spoken to school about the bullying, I suggest that is something you think about. Just remember, you haven't done anything to deserve being treated this way.

I know this is hard for you now but honestly, it will get better in time. You're not always going to feel this way. Keep fighting and remember to help yourself and work with others.

Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread