TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
you are perfect to me ❤
Average Joe

Name: Celine
Location: My own little world where the only thing that can hurt me is myself

I want to die :'( - September 18th 2012, 08:19 PM

I have absolutely nothing left to live for

and in that moment, I swear we were infinite

Last edited by Palmolive; September 18th 2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Removing prefix

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I want to die :'( - September 18th 2012, 08:38 PM

Hi there.

I want to start by telling you there is no truth in what you have said. You are sixteen years old. Your life has hardly begun. You have absolutely everything in the whole world to life for. You have college, University and your career to live for. You have your family to live for. You have love, marriage, your future children and even grand children to live for. You have so much you can do. Whether that's you having your dream career, climbing mountains, raising money for charity, doing a sky dive, writing a book, fostering children and little things like having hot chocolate, your fave tv programme, your pets, bonfire night and so on. There is so much in your life, you really need to try and appreciate the positive things little more. And I know that's hard when you have negative going on to but its incredibly important that you put things into perspective.

You haven't said how you are feeling and whether something has caused you to feel this way but I want you to know that we're here to listen and to help you bit its close to impossible for us to help you in a way which you will benefit from if you don't tell us anything. So know that we're here and when you're ready, we'll try our best to help you through this.

Keep your head up.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: I want to die :'( - September 19th 2012, 01:40 AM

Hey there,

look at the positive side in your life. Like the quote for my profile picture says, everyone will be happy, but after they fight their fight (or something like that :P)

Look forward to living your life to the fullest capacity!

Dn't give up when you haven't accomplished your goals.

Don't hesistate to message me if you want to talk

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
you are perfect to me ❤
Average Joe

Name: Celine
Location: My own little world where the only thing that can hurt me is myself

Re: I want to die :'( - September 19th 2012, 08:23 PM

Thank you both

I never really wanna talk about it, with anyone, but I suppose I need to now my ex, I'm completely in love with her but she's destroyed me so bad I'm too afraid to talk to any of my friends about how I feel because she's convinced I'll tell everyone that she's an awful person and it's that bad that I'm too scared to love anyone again. I can't handle another break up like this one I know you're probably thinking "you're 16, you don't know what love is." , I would have thought the same before I fell in love with her

and in that moment, I swear we were infinite

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: I want to die :'( - September 20th 2012, 03:17 AM

Hey there,

I'm sorry you went through this, but everyone has trouble with relationships one time or another. Don't let how another's actions affect you and drive you close to the edge.
You still have all your life to find someone

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread