TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
losthope Offline
Banned
Not a n00b

Ready to die. - September 19th 2012, 01:25 PM

Yeah so I have pretty much given up I cant take this anymore, I just want to kill myself. No one cares about me, no one will listen to me without judging me. I am just so done. The flashbacks about abuse never go away I am constantly thinking about it and the fact the my grandfathers birthday was yesterday and he recently died. Its just to much to deal with and I just cant do it anymore

Help?

Last edited by Palmolive; September 19th 2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Removing prefix

(#2 (permalink)) Old
hopefuldreamer Offline
lost in wonderland
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Tonya

Re: Ready to die. - September 19th 2012, 02:46 PM

Im sorry you are going through so much. Though it may seem overwhelming right now hopefully things will get better soon don't give up! feel free to PM me if u want

Buddy since 11/17/12 Live Help Operator since 1/27/13 HelpLINK Mentor since 6/30/13
Email: tgentry7712@gmail.com send me an email if you want to.

Tumblr ecaepevolhgualevil
  Send a message via Skype™ to hopefuldreamer 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
RedRoseAngel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Monica

Re: Ready to die. - September 19th 2012, 03:46 PM

Hey I know how it feels when everything is crashing down around you. I cant say I've been in your exact sitiuation. But I've been in a similar one. Everything just seems to be going against you right now. But it will get better. Dont give up. Hold on to hope. Im here if you want to talk.

Angel♥

♥~ Hold On, Stay Stong, This Won't Last For Long~♥

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Ready to die. - September 19th 2012, 04:27 PM

Hi there :-)

You can take more. Yes, its going to be a fight. You're feeling a lot of pain and hurt and getting through each day is absolutely exhausting and a lot of the time it's hard to find something to live for, but if you want happiness and a good future, choose it. Tell yourself you can take this. That you are stronger than what you are going through (because you are!) and that you can have happiness. Anything that is easy isn't worth having. Sometimes we have to feel the pain and take it all on to get something what's worth having. And beating this pain, is going to be worth the happiness you can have at the end.

People do care about you. I for one, care. If I didn't, I wouldn't be spending my time on here writing to you. And you have had two other people respond to you which makes at least three people who care. I am also pretty confident in saying that your family care about you too. Has someone judged you before or is this just what you feel will happen? I want you to know that I, that we here at Teenhelp, won't judge you at all. We're not here to judge the people we see and the problems they are facing. We're here to help people and to support them with what they are going through. You're safe here.

Flashbacks are very hard to deal with and I can relate to that. I'm sorry that you've been abused. Can I ask whether this is something that is still going on for you? I think it might be a good idea for you to post in the Rape and Abuse forum. What do you think?

I'm also sorry about your grandfather. Again, I know losing someone can be really hard. Try to remember all the good and positive things about his life and all the good times you all had together with him.

You can do this and if you want to talk to us about how you feel, the thoughts you are having or what you have or are going through, know that you are more than welcome. We'll listen and try our best to help. But for now, keep on fighting and don't be alone. Your future can be bright.

I hope you're well.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Ready to die. - September 20th 2012, 03:27 AM

You have so much life to live! I know it's hard to live with past demons, and to live with a death of a loved one makes it feel unbearable, but keep in mind that just because it's been a hard journey so far it isn't going to be okay soon you can get help for what you have gone through, to help you forget those dreadful emotional or even physical scars.

We all want to see you pull through and make it to the end, so that you can see the light (wow, it sounds like I'm talking about dying, no, metaphorical tunnel that everyone must travel through and then when we emerge in the light we find ourselves, find our lives and pick up the pieces with help and support from friends).

You can make it, and you WILL make it.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread