TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

im ready - September 23rd 2012, 01:09 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i think this is it
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: im ready - September 23rd 2012, 01:40 AM

Hey man,

PM me if you want to talk. I know of the line you are walking, I've been there to. step off and talk to someone, let someone help you.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - September 25th 2012, 03:34 AM

i guess that to not kill myself would mean that im afraid of death...

im not afraid anymore....
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Name: Dionna

Re: im ready - September 25th 2012, 03:37 AM

No, Drew. Please stay safe, i care a lot about you and you are my friend. I would hate to lose a friend. Im here whenever you need me. <3 Stay strong.

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lumos. 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

Re: im ready - September 25th 2012, 04:30 PM

No it doesn't mean in anyway that your afraid of death. If anything it means your afraid to live.
Life's hard but i does have it's perks. Just remember death doesn't happend just to you it happens to thoughs around you. Even people who might not have known you too well it will leave that gap in there head 'What if i could have done somthing'

I'm always here if you need to talk.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Memento mori - Remember you must die

Memento Vivere - Remember to live

Carpe diem - Seize the Day

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide

(#6 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - September 26th 2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don'tForget View Post
No, Drew. Please stay safe, i care a lot about you and you are my friend. I would hate to lose a friend. Im here whenever you need me. <3 Stay strong.

i dont deserve your freindship.....
mabye its time i just left
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: im ready - September 26th 2012, 09:32 AM

Dude! You're still around and you should keep fighting! People rely on you, you have come through sooo much! You can't give up!

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - September 27th 2012, 03:53 AM

i honestly dont think i can fight anymore...

come through so much..what do u mean?
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: im ready - September 27th 2012, 03:57 AM

I read through your other posts! Don't give up yet. YOu're still here, you're healthy, your body is functioning, right?

Focus on things you love doing, ditch the plan dude!
YOu're keeping TeenHelp updated, either sub-consciously or consciously (since I don't know you face to face) you're reaching out, hoping someone can pull you back. The truth is, mate, only you can do it, but of course with our support!

Keep strong, I know the fight is so hard to continue, it really is. I"ve had so many times where I just sit there, take a pill and look at them and be like it's over for me, there is no hope. But it's a lie! It's our fucked up heads messing with us! There is hope, there is always a hope at the end of the tunnel!

Keep fighting, even when you feel weak, that's the only way to overcome it!

Stick around. You may be surprised where life takes you.

Jay.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Francois Offline
Average Joe

Name: Francois

Re: im ready - September 27th 2012, 08:07 PM

If you feel like you cannot go on anymore, don't. Turn around, and go in another direction. There are so many options for you right now, death is not the only one. Look around you, and quite your mind. Don't let your thoughts bother you. If you feel like you want to die, then don't do anything. Let the mind annihilate itself, and let yourself be reborn. You feel to tired to keep on fighting, you feel like there is nothing left... So stop fighting. Just give in to the present moment, and give yourself over to God. Tell him that he can do what he wants with you, that you give up, that you have nothing left to give. He will take you, and remake you into a new you, and you will be free of bondage.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: im ready - September 27th 2012, 09:03 PM

Drew,

Just because you're not afraid of death doesn't mean you should use that as a way out. You're here a lot asking for help, but it seems you need more than that. I think I've told you this before, but if the support you're getting here isn't helping, you NEED to look elsewhere. We are not professionals and we cant save you if you're not willing to save yourself. At the end of the day, this is all down to you. We can beg you not to hurt yourself and to get the help you need and deserve all day, but unless you're willing to listen and go in search of reasons to stay alive, you're not going to help yourself.

I don't mean to sound horrible, I really am here for you if you need me, but I'm a stranger who only has contact with you on the internet. There's not a lot more I can do other than offer you every suggestion I can think of and offer you my support, along with telling you that you need to look elsewhere if this isnt helping. You need real life help if it's this bad, Drew, and I'm not saying this because we don't want to help you, I'm saying this because you deserve the real life, immediate help that will get you on the road to recovery.

This is not it. It is never it because life is not a lost cause. Drew you need to see that and I know it's hard sometimes, but by admitting that you cant do it and this this is it all the time, you're not helping yourself. You need to talk to someone and you need to start telling yourself you can get through this. IT's not easy, in no way am I saying that, but it's true and if you try you can definitely do it.

Please keep fighting and talk to someone in real life who can help you. You need more than just a bunch of online strangers who can only help you a limited amount. You deserve more than that. We're here for you as extra support, but you need direct support too.

Hollie.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Name: Dionna

Re: im ready - September 30th 2012, 04:15 AM

Drew,
You should never leave. i care about you. Stay safe.

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lumos. 
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: im ready - September 30th 2012, 04:19 AM

I'm afraid for him guys. I really am. He said his goodbye to me yesterday I couldn't do anything else. I tried, I really did. I just say, let's pray for his safety and that if he has gone and attempted it that he hasn't succeeded.

Jay.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - October 2nd 2012, 05:02 AM

goodbye everyone
i love you all so much
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
jani Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im ready - October 2nd 2012, 09:42 PM

don't. don't. don't. Please.

Just look at the views. So many people would be upset because they couldnt help you. inluding me. i don't know what to say what advice could help you but i wanna let you know:
You have to live to be alive. You have to be alive to be happy again. And you deserve to be happy.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
hopefuldreamer Offline
lost in wonderland
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Tonya

Re: im ready - October 2nd 2012, 10:05 PM

Drew, hang in there don't give up. look at all the people who care about you. I'm thinking about you and hope you are safe

Buddy since 11/17/12 Live Help Operator since 1/27/13 HelpLINK Mentor since 6/30/13
Email: tgentry7712@gmail.com send me an email if you want to.

Tumblr ecaepevolhgualevil
  Send a message via Skype™ to hopefuldreamer 
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Re: im ready - October 3rd 2012, 12:14 AM

Don't do it, Drew! You know I'm here for you. We all care about you; please don't leave. There ARE other options.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Odyne Offline
The Goddess Of Pain

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lucy

Re: im ready - October 3rd 2012, 07:59 PM

Please, I hope you're okay. Keep fighting. It's worth it, I promise.

Stay strong. x

private message & visitor message
I'm here for you, if you need to talk.

“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Kenz1e Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im ready - October 6th 2012, 12:10 PM

Look Drew, I know that things aren't great in life - I know that - but that is no reason to give up. It doesn't mean you're afraid of death... it means you're afraid of what life has in store for you next. If things keep going down hill. But trust me when I say this: things get better. Things ALWAYS get better. I never used to believe this, but I think I might be starting to... just... just try and find something worth living for and hold o to that. Just find some hope.

You're not alone Drew.

Kenz1e

(#20 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - October 7th 2012, 03:48 AM

you guys shouldnt worry about me
i have caused enough pain
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: im ready - October 7th 2012, 03:57 AM

No, Drew, don't think that! You have only caused yourself pain, not us! We HATE seeing you like this, Drew.Each and every one of us are concerned for your well-being!
PM me.

Jay.

(#22 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - October 9th 2012, 05:43 AM

i always think that people are just better off without me here
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Amorphous. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Hamed Khatiz

Re: im ready - October 9th 2012, 06:02 AM

Well, mate, that's not true. The truth is, you make a difference and you have an impact on the lives of the people around you. I know you might not believe that at the moment, but that's the thing.

You need professional help to be able to realise this and as Hollie said, you need REAL LIFE HELP if you are going to recover and see the truth, that you are important.

I recommend getting professional help from someone in the real world, not just support from here and if you are, then you need more specific and more advanced help because if the steps you are taking now aren't working, then you need to look somewhere else.

I mean you need help if you want to get through this.

“At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place,
But believe that there is much more good in it than bad.
All you have to do is look hard enough,
And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.”

~My Childhood Friend.

(#24 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - October 11th 2012, 03:59 AM

actually...i have been to threapy...years of it in fact...
i went to five differnt ones over that five year period
excpet the only problem was as i got older it became eaiser to hide my demons from everyone....that i was the strong one..could handle everything and anything...

but after Russell and his family died...it just stopped...life itself just ended...christmas was my fav holiday growing up...and his birthday was three days before....and now when christmas comes...i dread it...

i guess the moral of the story is ...tell your freinds that you love them...tell them how much they really mean to you...

dont be someone like me who couldn't even tell his best freind that he loved him...before it was too late*sobs*
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Outside, huh?

Name: Cathy

Re: im ready - October 11th 2012, 04:04 AM

Do you honestly want to get better? You got to stop thinking about the bad things that happened in the past and focus on the good things that will happen in the future.

Member Since 1/15/2012

(#26 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - October 15th 2012, 04:31 AM

im really trying to
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: im ready - October 15th 2012, 04:35 AM

Mate, it's good to see that you're trying I love you! Friendly way of course, hahaha

Jay.

(#28 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - October 16th 2012, 06:10 AM

i honestly cant do this
the demons are way too strong
i cant hold on
it hurts too much to stay alive
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: im ready - October 16th 2012, 06:13 AM

I know how it feels. But, it's great you're still reaching out. Drew, we're all here for you, we're here giving you support and trying to help in every way we possibly can. And yes, I know that it hurts having to fight all the time, because of course you DO get hurt in the struggles. Don't let your battle wounds effect you and keep fighting! Those demons are small and you CAN do this! Just keep strong.

Jay.

(#30 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im ready - October 18th 2012, 04:24 AM

im sorry for everything i have done
im sorry for putting everyone through this
im leaving now...
i love you all...
please dont blame yourselves..u were just trying to help
its not your fault....