TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AlwaysAlone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alyssa

I just don't know anymore - October 3rd 2012, 01:43 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I thought once high school was over and done with these feeling that i've hidden would go because the bullies and pressure was gone. But i've been out of high shcool for 4 months now and my name still lingers there. People still talk about me as if i walked the halls every day and they make sure i know. i only have 1 friend and she doesn't even know about how i feel. I have a boyfriend but i refuse to tell him the full truth on how i am. I don't want to live this life this way anymore but i feel like i'm so far into the darkness that there is no choice to it. Its sad that i'm only 18 and i don't remember the lest time i was truly 100% happy. My happy always come with a side of pain. I feel like i will never get that back and even though i'm in school to be a nurse and i'm trying my best to prove the people from high school wrong i just keep thinking maybe they were right. maybe i'm never going to make it anywhere in life and maybe i am worthless. i just don't know what to do anymore.

The dark has enclosed me in now i can no longer see.
My senses have been taken to world that beyond me.
My pain is no longer bearable i need a way out.
This life has become unliveable with out a doubt.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Psyke Offline
The one, the only Psyke
Not a n00b

Re: I just don't know anymore - October 3rd 2012, 08:37 PM

Theres an amazing motivational speaker named Josh Sunquist. Check him out on YouTube - especially his 1mt1mt (one more thing, one more time) video.

I fully understand where you're coming from. Anytime I'm happy, I always get super depressed afterwards. Just seems like part of life. But seriously, if you want change, talk to your boyfriend. He's supposed to be there for you. Boyfriends and girlfriends are meant to be there for you and attempt to make things better. Build each other up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrY6I...&feature=share is the video I'm speaking about.

A few things you must know about me.

1. Social interactions are confusing. I may offend you. Don't take it the wrong way.

2. If you need help, regardless of what it is, you can always pm me.

3. I'm brutally honest. Sugar coating is more brutal.

4. You, yes the person reading this, is a spectacular lovely person. Don't let anybody tell you different.

Best Anti-Suicide advertisement, especially considering it's not even about suicide.

Last edited by Psyke; October 3rd 2012 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Linked video

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Anonymous

Re: I just don't know anymore - October 13th 2012, 03:53 AM

You're not worthless..keep fighting..you can go to therapy as well or talk to people in here for advice and deal with your problems..you need to be mature and ignore all those suckers! PROVE EM WRONG message me if you need advice or anyone to talk to.xx

Closed Thread