TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Let me die - October 5th 2012, 05:20 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I don't know what to do anymore! I hate going outside of the house because of the way I look. I hate thinking about cutting and suicide all the damn time. I hate laying in bed going through my options of suicide every damn night. It's really bad my grandma knows but yet there is nothing we can do!!! I'd be better off if I was dead. I haven't cut in a couple of months but god do I want too I trace lines on my skin with my scissors pretending to cut. I have an eating disorder but right now the pills I'm on make me eat and I can't stop so I am gaining weight and I am now obese. My grandma and I took myself off the pills because we both hate seeing me this unhappy. I hate going outside of my house and I only go out when I have to. God can I just die please

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

(#2 (permalink)) Old
jinxed angel Offline
Helplessy Hopeless
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Siera

Re: Let me die - October 6th 2012, 03:09 AM

Have you went to a doctor about these things? They might be able to help more than people on here can, especially with the pills.

I'm so tired of pretending everything's okay, my tears are starting to show and my smile is fading away.
PM or VM me if you need me, I'm here if you need someone to talk to or to just listen. I also have most messangers if you want to talk on one of those.

Send a message via AIM to jinxed angel Send a message via MSN to jinxed angel Send a message via Yahoo to jinxed angel  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Kenz1e Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Let me die - October 6th 2012, 12:18 PM

Hey I know how it feels to want to just give up... to think that you're better off gone... but it's not true. Just think about it: if everyone in the world was like a cog in a machine, without one piece, the whole machine would malfunction. Everyone is special and important in their own way. I see your signature thingy (idk what it's called) has lyrics from a Demi Lovato song. She's really inspiring and I have a quote from her - 'Everyone's perfect in unusual ways'.

Don't do anything rash ok? There will be a time for everyone to leave the world, but that time isn't now and it isn't in this way.

Kenz1e

(#4 (permalink)) Old
JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Carl

Re: Let me die - October 6th 2012, 06:55 PM

Appearances don't matter, well they do to judgemental people. And of course extremities will be judged by 90% of the population, with the 10% being the most innocent and kindest of people.

However, I say to myself fuck that. I am extremely different, I'm one of the 15 (Only 5 Asian men) East Asians in my school, and I am quite struggling. I am of course noticed, constantly. And I am forever shy in my school. I'm noticed as something bad.
And that's why I'm struggling.

It's my personality, I'm very anti-social. It's not my looks at are affecting my misery

If you go out, go out with your soul. No one knows you, you are the sculptor of the clay.

Quite a bad comparison, cause I'm unhappy in the end, however, don't worry about it, you should leave the house if you want to.
Besides.. there are many things to fight for. Your family will react..... your friends.... everything, your giving up potential happiness. You shouldn't, well atleast I don't ever want to.

What lies ahead is unknown. However, in some times, I've sighted several smooth pavements. I myself am the mender of roads, and it is with these we work on.

Last edited by JustACityBoy; October 6th 2012 at 09:58 PM.

Closed Thread