TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Roamin4life Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kyle

King for a day.... - October 9th 2012, 08:07 AM

Ever since i was little, my parents have played off when i was hurt, when i broke my leg my step mom said it was nothing 3 day latter doc said other wise when my appendicitis felt it was about to burst my dad said "dont waste the doctors time when they could save someones life" but my bio mom rushed me there and i was on the brink of death from the pain it felt so bd.... so i have never feel comfortable talking about me it makes me feel like people are going to judge, there going to think im just some baby look for attention. so i dont talk to anyone about this but.... for the past 5 years i have been having suicidal thoughts.. and i have tryed multiple times either what the rope was tyed to broke every time or i wimped out after the first cut and i felt dizzy.... but i tryed again thursday.. i drank 3 differnt types of alcohol mixed in 11 1/2 shots, glasses that are over regular size, within 15 mins, hoping the alcohol poisoning would kill me and that was at 8 in the morning before school....but i was caught sadly, the nurse made me throw up and i was puking blood guess thts what happens when yuo drink on an empty stomach, and now i get a court date for minor drunk in public, yay... since then ive lyed to my principle my parents every one.. said im fine now, and they still worry but believe me and im going to go see a counselor get a drug evaluation, see a doc to see if i need meds........ and i still think about it alot tho... i still want to jump out of my truck the second before a semi goes by, i want to tie shoelaces from my closet hang pole to... well... hang and its always running through my mind... idk but i just dont want to live..but i cant think about not living.... and then i hear all this "future" shit and "its selfish" crap... and you know what. Fuck my future i dont fucking care i only care for other people, i care to much what they think i try not to but when your raised to believe its important then it gets to you..... i want to be fucking selfish but i fucking wimp out almost always.... i think to much thats what keeps me thinking about it, but its also what keeps me alive because what if it hurts one of my friend so bad they do it?... i cant handle that thought.... what if my good friends do something amazing and im not around to see it? What if's.... i hate what if's..... my friends and music are all that keep me alive... if it wasn't for these 2 things i swear id have been gone 5 years ago......

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: King for a day.... - October 9th 2012, 10:40 AM

Hey there Kyle,

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling, your parents should have known better.

Life is worth hanging on to, rather than throwing it away with suicide. I know how hard it is to keep fighting but you have to.
life will get better! This may just be a storm but at the end there will be a rainbow. Cheesy, I know. But, you must look forward to the aftermath and not focus on the problems. It will straighten out mate, everything will be worth it. Suicide is NEVER the answer because it just pushed your pain on to your friends. Focus on what you love doing, focus on your friends, music. Keep going, you'll make it. You've made it five years holding on. You can keep fighting for your life for a while more.

If you EVER want to talk, I'm right here, I know you'll probably see this and be like oh yeah, she probably doesn't know what she's talking about. Don't I? I know a lot, I've been through a lot, trudging wearily, struggling with everything, I know how it feels. So, you can rant to me, talk to me anything!
I know how you feel and I might be able to help you.

Stay strong,
Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread