TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BoneAndDream Offline
The Metal Guitarist
Welcome me, I'm new!

I'm hollow. - October 12th 2012, 12:34 AM

sorry for the wall of text.

I am but a shell of a man. I'm sick of myself. I'm a mediocre guitar player. I'm shorter than average. I'm 15 and i have a fucking gut, in spite of my intense gym activity 4x a week. I'm uninteresting. Unattractive too. I have literally nothing that redeems me. The one person i care about the most who doesn't give a shit about me said that i'm the nicest person she ever met. I'm nice. Awesome. I guess people just talk to me because they know i wont be mean or hostile. Nice. That is all i will ever be to anyone in this world. I'm so lonely. I'm so sick of being alone. Fucking sick of it. I have nothing to offer anyone. I have nothing. The only thing that makes me happy is when i get to see her, the one who couldn't care less about me. I'm a pathetic fucking human being. All i can do is hope for tomorrow that something might come my way, that i might get a lucky break. But NOPE. I'm luckless too. And i can't seem to find meaning in anything. The only thing that gives meaning to my life is her, but she doesn't care. I don't connect with anyone. I don't even know why she bothers talking to me. As i write this i try think of the things i could have done to prevent myself from becoming...this. But there are none. I'm just doomed to a life of shit. I'm doomed.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
The "happy" one Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I'm hollow. - October 12th 2012, 08:10 AM

Hello! Now I probably not going to be much help, but from the sound of it you really are a great person! To be so caring to someone who does not seem to feel the same way about you? That takes a lot of strength. And even though I do not know you personally, I can tell you now that you are a wonderful guy. If I was there I would give a huge hug... but I'm not so *virtual hug* You aren't a pathetic human. Heck you can play guitar??? Can you teach me some time? O_o

(#3 (permalink)) Old
We are here for each other.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Smile Re: I'm hollow. - October 12th 2012, 09:21 AM

Hey,
Seems like you have someone that believes you are a nice person. That is a very good way to tell a person who is charming.
At the age of 15 everyone has a unstable height which does not make you any different, useless or a different person than how anyone including the person that you care about sees you. You still have years to grow.
Tough you may think you are not that well of being a guitar player. I envy you because I had never learned how to play the guitar, ever. Please don't forget that practice makes perfect and you will be getting girls like a rock star. I bet you can already do that too!
you're gym activity seems pretty good. Do stay in shape but do not over work yourself. You will do well for yourself.
If people did not appreciate you they would not talk to you. They talk to you because you are a good listener or that you have wise advise that they know they can look up to?
You would be surprised of how much positive impression you can put on yourself and other people but never notice it.
The mind is a very powerful tool. It can make you see things or think things in a negative manner if you let it.
A good positive outlook could make wonders! You just need to unlock that door with the right key.
If this friend of yours makes you feel great inside then tell her you appreciate her and would like her to remember that.

Play that guitar! Make a song! Let it all out!
The main thing that holds you back is the thought of saying "what if"
Open up and give a nice hello and even hold a door open for a random stranger!
You have a lot of possibilities in you that you cannot see because the sky WAS a limit. You can surpass it.

I would love to see a man such as yourself help the future generations that will feel like you do right now and change them to help others. After all you are a future ambassador!

Never think you are useless. We are all here for each other!

Let me know if I was any help
PM me if anything ok?
Good luck buddy!

Closed Thread