TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
OscarrJo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Stephanie

Question I feel useless.. - October 12th 2012, 08:24 PM

I just feel so useless. I feel like I have nobody. I prefer not to go to my parents for help because my friends are just easier to talk to, ya know? They're my age and we've been there for each other. , but now it just feels like everyone is sick of me and I can't talk to anybody! I need help, I know I do, but I don't want it. I'm so afraid I'm gonna commit suicide though..I have really bad anxiety problems and I'm aware I have depression. My recent exboyfriend and I broke up do to a mutual desicion almost three weeks ago.. It hurt so bad and it still does..I don't know anymore.. I have so muh and I just don't know!? I feel desperate coming here for help from people I don't even know! It makes me feel pathetic.. I know my mom wants to get me help, but she never goes through with it. And I think it's because I'm her little girl, but I..ugh *sigh* I don't know.. I have an eating disorder. I'm so worried though. And I over think everything and it makes me freak out!? I just..AHHH!!!! I don't know!!!! Mmmm....I don't like asking for help, but I'm not sure I anybody understands anymore..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Skatergirl Offline
Skater for life
Average Joe

Re: I feel useless.. - October 12th 2012, 08:36 PM

You made the right choice of looking for help from others. Like coming here for example. It shows that there is a hope inside of you.
Don't assume that people are sick of you. Please don't. Cause I know it is most likely not true.
Even though it may seem like no one around you cares, or even has a heart, there are still people who do care.
I care, and even though I don't know you, I'm telling you, please do not commit suicide. It only makes everyone around you suffer. It is not the answer to your problems you may be having in life.
The answer is getting help, and listening to people who try to help you.
I know it is really hard to talk to parents about this kind of thing. Don't worry I was there too once.
But you have to let someone you trust that is older then you know what you are going through, and how you feel.

If you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to send to me a message. I would love to hear from you.

I try my best to help, but that doesn't always mean I will be helpful.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread