TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Depression and Suicide (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/)
-   -   No, no, please, no :'( (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/t111132-no-no-please-no/)

Validity October 15th 2012 11:58 AM

No, no, please, no :'(

I told you I could handle it, I was wrong.
I love him and right now I'm sobbing, first time in months really. :'( the only reason I'm still here right now is because of him. I met him on here and he's my first real love, my first true love and I realised something was wrong and he told me that he was going to lie to me and tell me he wouldn't talk to me. But, I got the truth, he's going to kill himself :'( I can't live without him! I LOVE HIM! If he dies, I have no reason.
I couldn't love another guy, I couldn't feel comfortable around any guy, because I love him too much! My suicidal intentions are back, and my depression has hit me hard.
I'd miss him sooo much life would be unbearable! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT HIM!
Tears, they feel so foreign to me but comforting, I can feel emotion still but for the wrong reason. I don't want him to go! Please, don't go. I love you.

Sincerely,
A distraught Jay.

Tyler007bon October 15th 2012 01:37 PM

Re: No, no, please, no :'(

Please don't hurt yourself Jay. I barely know you, but from what I can tell you are an extremely nice and welcoming person, please don't throw everything you have away.

Nothing good can come from suicide, believe me.

I can't say much more since I hardly know you, but know that I care about you and something I read a few hours ago from a signature of a wonderful member of this site:

"When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over."

I'm not sure if this is a suicide related quote, but if you can't find that reason to go on, try thinking of a reason why leaving everything and everyone in your life behind is a good option.

I Miss You October 16th 2012 05:37 AM

who is this person hun*hugs you tight*:hug:

Validity October 16th 2012 06:44 AM

Not feeling my best guys :'( actually quite scared of myself, questioning my own sanity :'( I-I can't do this! too much emotion, too much hatred, too many tears, too many fears! ARGH! I'm being driven insane by my humanity, I think I have a fear of emotions :o is that even possible? ahhhhh. I need to vent!!!!!!

Jay.

bellatink October 16th 2012 06:52 PM

Thinking of you Jay

craz33me October 16th 2012 09:44 PM

Please don't, you've always been so nice and welcoming on here. You can do it. I promise. :hug:

TheQuietGirl October 16th 2012 10:14 PM

Please PM me, love. You can rant all you want. But I promise you, you have every reason to live. <3 :hug:

The "happy" one October 17th 2012 04:33 AM

Don't give up <3
Please, vent to me :) I want to listen.

hopefuldreamer October 17th 2012 06:45 PM

Jay, I want you to know I am thinking of you. Please don't give up. You are a great person and such an amazing friend. PM me and you can vent all you want I will always be here for you. Please stay strong and try to stay safe. :hug: