TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ali Bali Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alison

what to do? - October 16th 2012, 03:16 PM

Ok i'm going to try and keep this as short and simple as I can and not bore u with the details. My mums mad as i quit my job -it was bringing my mood down further- she won't talk to me at all I was struggling enough as it was since I had just started university safe to say i was extrememly stressed out and to be honest I'm still out of my depth. Emotionally I guess I do bottle everything up and keep it hidden, not planning on telling any of the new people at uni about what I do/think about doing 24/7 they wouldn't understand i would feel even more alone than i already do. I haven't really been sleeping a lot all i can think about is what it would be like for things to just... end for me I guess. I've got the whole happy act down too so no-one knows how I really feel I don't have a clue what I'm meant to do anymore. I just want to curl up, fall asleep and not wake up theres so many other thoughts but I'm going to spare you the other details I hate being a burden anyway. Just please tell me what I'm meant to do how can I make this go away it's tearing me apart (sorry if I've wasted your time).

(#2 (permalink)) Old
joshuasorber11 Offline
Nothing is exactly as it seems
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: what to do? - October 16th 2012, 03:23 PM

Well, I am having a prob with my dad due to him saying I cant speak with my own mother unless he says its ok, and that I cant even see my dog who just had surgery, the truth, dont let it get to you, parents have this special power to make teens feel bad when they want you to, it will go away soon enough
hope I helped you

Want someone to talk to? add me on skype
noah_wilson1208, I am a friend to all

"Nothing is exactly as it seems, nor is it otherwise"

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ali Bali Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alison

Re: what to do? - October 16th 2012, 03:34 PM

Everything's getting to me lately i just feel like having a complete meltdown sometimes... i wish i had someone i could trust and talk to about this but... most people i know just backstab and judge everyone... oh well if something bad happens who even cares anymore no-one ever notices me now so why would they in the future im just a doormat that everyone walks over

(#4 (permalink)) Old
joshuasorber11 Offline
Nothing is exactly as it seems
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: what to do? - October 16th 2012, 03:57 PM

Just take a deep breath and try to find something to do and to keep your mind off of the issue thats what I would do

Want someone to talk to? add me on skype
noah_wilson1208, I am a friend to all

"Nothing is exactly as it seems, nor is it otherwise"

Closed Thread