TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Life17 Offline
Average Joe

People - October 28th 2012, 01:11 AM

So last night I told someone for the first time that I have schizophrenia. His response was "wow." I am currently rocking back and forth and feeling sick because I took some of my father pills and some of my mothers and of course mine. I think by telling someone about my condition triggered my illness and now the voices are back and I can barley stand it. I just wish someone will understand...someone who will listen to me when I need someone to talk...someone who will hold me when I cry because right now I am in tears...someone who will hold my hands and let me know that everything will be ok,,dont worry. Just SOMEBODY hear me out.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Cassie999 Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: People - October 28th 2012, 08:34 PM

Aw, I'm hearing you out. It will be ok and I mean it. You have a illness and you can't help it. No one will ever know how it feels like unless they have got it themselves. Hun you need support from your family, you need support because what a problem shared is a problem half. Just remember your not alone in this condition there are loads of people with schizophrenia and they are probably feeling the same way your feeling okay? I'm always here for you if you need me. It can be a pain feeling different emoticons and getting all confused about it. Try cognitive-behavior therapy it helps many patients, it also helps you how to deal with the voices in your head. Try it hun. You have try medication that's the first thing you did which is good but is your parents pills for schizophrenia?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: People - October 30th 2012, 02:02 AM

I don't have a lot to say but I wanted you to know that you're not on your own in this. I know you posted here a good two days ago now but I wanted to make sure you're phsyically okay too. If you took too many tablets, you should really see a doctor to get checked out to make sure you haven't done any damage to your body. It's really important you look after yourself and I know that's hard right now but you can do it. We're here for you too. You're not on your own in this. Do you have anyone to talk to at home? If not maybe you could try and talk to someone? Again, I know it's hard and scary but having some support can be really helpful and you deserve to have people there for you.

You can do this. It honestly won't be like this forever - things will get better. So keep fighting and don't give up. Believe in yourself.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread