TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Ellie

Tiny in a world of giants - November 1st 2012, 08:56 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I swear, I'm a fucking mess. The other night, Tuesday, I had a fight with my mom for something stupid. I get invited to go somewhere with my friends this Saturday and she throws a damn fit about it. I'm 26 years old and I can't do shit with my friends? I have to be on my fucking house every minute of every hour of every fucking day? Nah, that doesn't work for me. So I tell her than, she starts breaking stuff around the house and the next thing I know I am on her face and we get into a fucking physical brawl. That night I cut, I couldn't handle it anymore and I slashed my arm a couple of times. Yesterday and today I was doing like SHIT at work, but more so today than yesterday so now I am home trying to be as far away as possible from my biggest triggers; my parents. It really fucking sucks and hurts to live this way. I don't deserve this, and neither do they. My world has been turned upside down. I feel so tiny when everyone is a fucking giant trying to stomp me and break me.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
The Ruler
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lemon

Re: Tiny in a world of giants - November 4th 2012, 06:05 AM

First off I think that' truly unfair. Your 26 for goodness sake you are an adult by law! You mother has no right to treat you how she did. Second, it can be reported legally if she put you both in a physical fight.

It's against the law.

But the main thing I wanted to say, is that there are some times in a persons life when they feel like falling down, when they feel as if they are so insignificant and unworth to everyone else around themselves. When you feel as if the only option is to give up. But like in every darkness there is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel. There will always be hope, within your friends or hobbies you can find peace.

If Albert Einstien gave up after his third try he would have ever made: E=mc2

If Thomas Edison gave up after his tenth try he would of never made the light bulb.

If Jesus Christ gave up after everyone thought he was a fake, he would of never been our saviour.

If a mother gave up pushing her child out of her womb. There would of never been a new life on this earth.

If you gave up on your life you would never know who is to change your world. Would you?

If you would like you can PM me. But remember there is always Hope.

And you are not tiny in a world of Giants. Because no one is larger then there ability to live. And you have that ability.

Don't write your name in the sand, the waves will wash it away.

Don't write your name in the sky, the wind will blow it away.

Write your name in hearts of people you come in touch with, there it will stay.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
The Ruler
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lemon

Re: Tiny in a world of giants - November 4th 2012, 06:06 AM

First off I think that' truly unfair. Your 26 for goodness sake you are an adult by law! You mother has no right to treat you how she did. Second, it can be reported legally if she put you both in a physical fight.

It's against the law.

But the main thing I wanted to say, is that there are some times in a persons life when they feel like falling down, when they feel as if they are so insignificant and unworth to everyone else around themselves. When you feel as if the only option is to give up. But like in every darkness there is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel. There will always be hope, within your friends or hobbies you can find peace.

If Albert Einstien gave up after his third try he would have ever made: E=mc2

If Thomas Edison gave up after his tenth try he would of never made the light bulb.

If Jesus Christ gave up after everyone thought he was a fake, he would of never been our saviour.

If a mother gave up pushing her child out of her womb. There would of never been a new life on this earth.

If you gave up on your life you would never know who is to change your world. Would you?

If you would like you can PM me. But remember there is always Hope.

And you are not tiny in a world of Giants. Because no one is larger then there ability to live. And you have that ability.

Don't write your name in the sand, the waves will wash it away.

Don't write your name in the sky, the wind will blow it away.

Write your name in hearts of people you come in touch with, there it will stay.

Closed Thread