TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lil'OrphanAnnie Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rose

dont know what to do - November 2nd 2012, 04:29 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I JUST got out of the hospital today, and im already back to wanting to kill myself so badly. im trying not to break down, but its not easy. i just feel so alone still. i guess thats going to be my life from now on, hurt, pain, suffering. i deserve though, im a horrible person. just want to cry again.

The Unicorn
-The beautiful white horse with the magical horn that heals. <3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Solivagant Offline
Previously Apple of your eye
I've been here a while

Name: Suv

Re: dont know what to do - November 10th 2012, 06:01 AM

Hey Rose

I am moving this thread to the Depression and Suicide Forum as I feel that it will get better replies there. If you disagree with my decision, feel free to PM me.

You do not deserve any of this. Because you are not a horrible person at all. You deserve to feel much better than all this. You don't have to go through all the pain and suffering. Your life is in YOUR hands. No one controls it except you. You definitely don't have to go through any of this alone. There are people who would love to help you through this. Does your family and friends know what you are going through? In such times we usually tend to push people away, but people are what we need the most.

My suggestion in that you take up some project, keep yourself busy. You can volunteer somewhere or you can join classes such as cooking classes, dance classes etc. This will also give you a chance to meet new people. You can try keeping a scrapbook about something that you like. Take a pen and paper and make a list of at least 5 things that you need to do everyday to fight this depression. I'll suggest doing at least 30 minute exercise/sports everyday as it releases endorphins. Do things that you like to do, make plans to move out, spend time with your friends and family. And everyday, try to complete the list.

Give your life a motive. Staying alone in a room will not help you, it will only make matters worse. It is okay to cry every once in a while, but at the same time you must do things that help you to get better.

If you want to talk about what things are troubling you, feel free to PM me anytime.

Believe in yourself, you can do this.
Take care of yourself.

Good luck!

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: dont know what to do - November 10th 2012, 10:51 AM

Hey there,

No, you aren't sentenced to a life full of hurt and suffering, and no you are not a bad person! You're a good person whom has bad things happened to you!

Stay strong,
feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk,

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: dont know what to do - November 10th 2012, 05:50 PM

Hey gorgeous,

I'm sorry you've been in hospital. I don't know what's happened but I want you to know that you're a lovely and good person. I know sometimes you find that really hard to see, but you honestly are such a lovely girl and you deserve the best. You deserve happiness and peace. You're perfect in your own way and I love you for you. I know we've never spoken loads, but when we have spoken, you've been so kind and your comments on my blogs always make me smile and you're such a supportive person. You deserve happiness. I don't know why you think you're a horrible person because you're everything but horrible.

This is going to be hard. These thoughts, I get them. They become tiring and they can make life and the world seem so dark and cruel but I promise you that this won't last forever, okay? Nothing does. It can and it will get better for you but you have to keep on fighting. Don't give up until you get there because if you set your mind to it and work hard, you can get there and when you do, you'll be so amazed and glad that you never gave up. You have your whole future ahead of you and you can do what ever you want to with your life. Set yourself goals and aim really god damn high because you are more than capable of achieving anything that you want too achieve.

It's not going to be this way forever. So keep fighting and don't be alone. You have people rooting for you and I'm definitely one of those people. You're a lovely person and you can go far. So hang on in there. You are worth it sweet.

Hugs. <3

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread