TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
entangledmind Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sarah
Location: the dark abiss of my mind. the only place left untouched by unwanted company

I want to end it all now - November 5th 2012, 01:49 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

If I new of a painless way to kill myself I would do it right now. I'm online looking up painless suicidal methods.
I'm sorry. I am so sorry. But I hurt too much. I don't have any control of my life and I get scared like that. My parents are suffocating me but I'm too scared to call any hotline. My parents shunned hotlines because they might get in trouble for homeschooling me or something. And I don't want my parents to get in trouble because of me.
I don't want to hurt anyone but I can't take this anymore. I can't even text my boyfriend because I'm not allowed and I'd hate for him to get in trouble on account of me.
GOD I don't know what to do! I don't want to kill myself but at the same time it's becoming too much! I just am so tired. So, so, so tired.
Please,
someone... help... I feel so powerless. There's no one to call. I don't have any friends or family to go to.

I tell people i'm
tired. But in reality

i'm just sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wU...C66B1A12A9745D

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Reece (: Offline
ima' newbie (:
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Reece

Re: I want to end it all now - November 5th 2012, 02:58 AM

Hey Sarah, Your parents wouldn't get into trouble for homeschooling providing they've done everything correctly.

You don't need to want to think of killing yourself, its a waste of a beautiful life.
why can't you text your boyfriend? Why would he get in trouble?
Also, if you ring childline, which if you're 15 i believe you can depending where you're from. Childline don't show up on your phone bill either.

but trust me, there's never a decent reason to kill yourself..
What about friends?
Family?
Everyone that cares about you?

Also i can tell you that, you're a beautiful girl..

(#3 (permalink)) Old
jstone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I want to end it all now - November 5th 2012, 03:40 AM

Let me talk to you, please don't do this. I know it hurts, probably really bad. Keep reaching out and keep pushing yourself. I've had the same feigns and I let them get the better of me, I threw away four years of sobriety and shot up again the other night. Do you know where I'm at now? I'm laid up in a hospital bed right now. My chest is in tremendous amounts of pain right now. I damaged my heart years ago doing this and went back. I was told I'm lucky I didn't die this time. But my heart is severely damaged and it's not likely that it will function the same again. Please please please don't throw your life away. You're young. Just keep pushing on.

Here's to you, fill the glass. Cuz the last few nights have kicked my ass.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Delicious Chaos Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I want to end it all now - November 5th 2012, 03:41 AM

Hey there
I just wanted you to know suicide is never the answer. I am going to PM you so we could talk about this more because I don't want you to give up on life so easily. I don't want you to give up at all, you deserve to live your life with happiness and times will get better. You may think that all is at loss but it will get better. I will PM you right now

ďIíve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. Iíve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.Ē
- Michael Jordan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- John Wooden
  Send a message via Yahoo to Delicious Chaos Send a message via Skype™ to Delicious Chaos 
Closed Thread