TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Henrietta123 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: None of you BEES

LIFE IS ALL BULLSHIT - November 6th 2012, 03:24 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I don't get it
I don't get why were expected to LIVE in a society where it's so hard TOO live. What has past generations done to us, done to the country, done to the world.
WE ARE ANIMALS, nothing more, nothing less.
Why are there rules to live, laws, what gives us the right to wipe out other species of animal, what gives us the right to burn down natural landscapes. We are animals, we are agressive, we DO have hunting instincts, whats the point in money and destroying the plannet. I'm ashamed to be human.
Why do we have to put up with so much shit in our lifes, why do we get beaten, abused, raped even, why do i get flashbacks, why do i get night terrors, why have i ended up with a mental illness caused by my background.
Theres not a day that goes bye without thinking of ending it all, dropping the gun, finishing my time here. I keep searching for reasons to live but nothing comes up, my mind goes dead and i can't think any longer, i daydream about being something else, attacking humans, wiping them all out I HATE MY LIFE

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: LIFE IS ALL BULLSHIT - November 7th 2012, 02:14 AM

Hey there,
It's obvious your angry, and nothing I can say will remove that anger and hatred for humanity.
But, there is good in most people, I know that from my experiences most people are turds, pure and simple, they are the shit that is shoved in peoples faces. But, don't give up just because you think humanity are "evil", cruel, etc etc. Be the good in your own life. Show others that you're strong enough to not let life get at you, nor let those people get to you.
Please stay strong.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Henrietta123 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: None of you BEES

Re: LIFE IS ALL BULLSHIT - November 7th 2012, 11:16 PM

Im just about to become homeless because of how fucked up this world is, i'm no alcoholic, im no druggie, infact i've never touched drugs. if i go...no one will remember me, nor will they miss me

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: LIFE IS ALL BULLSHIT - November 9th 2012, 10:48 AM

That is not true! I'll remember you! I'll miss you! Even though I don't know you!
JUst because you aren't a druggie or anything, doesn't change whether you're remembered or not! I'm neither, used to smoke gave up, never touched cocaine, heroin or anything like that and who the heck cares?
You are going to be able to grow up healthy, not worrying about the consequences of doing that crap! It may be a good high but the you crash hard.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread