TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Smile :( - November 7th 2012, 12:21 AM

I try and smile as much as often. But, now people are telling me I'm too serious. I don't laugh at funny jokes, I don't smile in welcome to someone. A few weeks ago I began to be happy, three days ago that happiness went down the crapper and now, not even a fake smile can come to my lips. I would rather cry.... I might just have a cry sesh when I go home soon... Where nobody can see, where nobody will ever find me....

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Smile :( - November 7th 2012, 12:57 AM

****Hugs****

I try to smile often,too. Sometimes you come to the point where you have nothing left to give. Crying might help you a little bit. You have to take off you're mask on occasion. That mask we all wear is a killer, isn't it? You've posted on my threads a lot, and I want to thank you for that. You really helped me, if that makes you feel any better. If you ever need to talk, message me. Stay strong, living life is where you belong <3. Hey, that could go in a new poem of mine

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Smile :( - November 7th 2012, 01:44 AM

Thanks for posting so quickly. I appreciate it!
It's my pleasure to help you by the way

I just had a bit of a cry but yeah, it just gave me a headache.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Smile :( - November 7th 2012, 07:53 PM

You're welcome! Do you feel any better today?

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Smile :( - November 9th 2012, 09:52 AM

Way better. I'm finally going to have something extremely good to post

Jay.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
entangledmind Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sarah
Location: the dark abiss of my mind. the only place left untouched by unwanted company

Re: Smile :( - November 11th 2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autismsis View Post

I try to smile often,too. Sometimes you come to the point where you have nothing left to give. Crying might help you a little bit. You have to take off you're mask on occasion. That mask we all wear is a killer, isn't it?
I think autismis is absolutely right... I have my own mask and some days I just can't wear it any longer and there is nothing wrong with just having a cry.
In my personal perspective, the mask if for other people to see, so when I'm alone there isn't a darn thing wrong with me bawling my eyes out and being honest with my feelings.
Hope I help, love. PM me if I ever can help <3

I tell people i'm
tired. But in reality

i'm just sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wU...C66B1A12A9745D

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Smile :( - November 12th 2012, 09:27 AM

Thanks Sarah, I almost broke down in my classes today but locked myself in my room after therapists appointment and cried. I just feel exhausted now...

Jay.

Closed Thread