TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
babygirl101 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shayshay

Depressed :( - November 7th 2012, 02:33 AM

I can't even begin to describe how I feel besides depressed I only have two main people to talk to that I trust and I always talk to them about the same thing and I think I'm bothering them.. I have trust issues so its hard talking to certain people about stuff but I see people on here that trust others talking about there problems so ill try too. This is going to be a long story so sorry for that. My ex and I found out I was pregnant a year ago but we lost our baby at 8 weeks when I was suppose to be 11 weeks if everything went accordingly as planned, my baby would have been a year old this month... I miss my baby like crazy, even though I never got to me him/her I never knew I could love someone so much before. Well my now ex decided to leave me in February to another girl who has a kid. Now she is pregnant by him and having a boy. They are not together because he has commitment issues plus when he likes someone else he leaves for that person, but he is still living with her and does everything with her and still fight a lot. When me and him broke up he didn't stay living with me or anything why is it different for her? She is like crazy, she pulled a knife on him already and cut herself and such. Why couldn't I have not lost my baby. It kills me that she's having his kid.... I just can't deal with this and it makes me hurt a lot .... I just wish I had more people to talk to that could help me deal with this....

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Honey Muffin Offline
Average Joe

Name: Kamrin

Re: Depressed :( - November 8th 2012, 12:04 AM

Hello & I'm sorry about your baby I never experienced the pain of losing a child, but I could only imagine the sadness you feel. I've heard people speak about losing their child & you can just tell by the sound of their voice that it is the worst kind of grief anyone can experience so I am deeply sorry for your loss. & this may not be what you want to hear, but I'm sure there's someone out there for you who will treat you right & love you. If he just left you like that he doesn't sound like the type of person you should want to be with. You should have someone who will stick by you through everything, including the tough times. Message me if you need someone to talk to <3

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Closed Thread