TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Shaytun Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dariush

Lost all supports in my life - November 16th 2012, 05:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Recently I graduated and moved onto college. Its been great but also my friend base just diminished and I find myself being so careful not to agitate and appease people (i didn't have many friends in HS) that I'm not making any new friends.

I hadn't been feeling suicidal in almost a year now. My best friend Ashley, who's on the site blocked me in everyday possible and there's no way to speak to her. The best friend I ever had just called out every fault I've ever had and began breaking what little relationship remained. All my romantic interests have rejected me in some way or another. There has been such a disconnect that he's attacking me on inaccurate assumptions/facts.

As soon as he, my last support system, my last friend, started in on me I really wanted to just put a gun to my head. Im afraid of another suicide because of the pain. But what's there to live for? Why not drink and take a header off a bridge?

Don't say it'll get better, because I've been riding on that throughout HS, and Im in college now and shit has only just gotten worse.

I am the stone that the builder refused.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Lost all supports in my life - November 16th 2012, 11:19 AM

Hey there,

Suicide is never the answer, I attempted 31 days ago and it only caused pain, as you would know. There is always ways to fix this, you just need to find it. Maybe, join a club offered at the school, get involved in a sport of something so you have something in common with people, start conversations, make people laugh etc. It is hard but grow in that confidence and you'll rule the classes

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Lost all supports in my life - November 16th 2012, 11:43 AM

Sorry to hear about Ashley and everything else.
As Jay said, suicide isn't the answer. There'll be more people in your life to make friends with that'll be there for you.
Just because you got rejected doesn't mean you'll always get rejected. Just keep your eyes open for friendly people with common interests.
What about finding some new hobbies? Biking, art, games. Something extra to do with free time to keep your mind off the bad things.
The rest of us on this site are here for you. We're here with infinite support. Feel free to PM/VM me. I'll be your friend. C:

Stay strong and hold your head up high. It'll all work out, you'll see.

Closed Thread