TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

..... - November 18th 2012, 06:59 AM

no one can save me now

Last edited by Palmolive; November 18th 2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Removing prefix
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: ..... - November 18th 2012, 07:09 AM

Everybody cares about you, don't do this...

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: ..... - November 18th 2012, 02:03 PM

If you do this, no one will be able to save you. Once you kill yourself, there is no coming back, no other chance. Don't let the demons win, you have to win. You were put on this earth to love and be loved. You're here for a reason. I care about you, please hang on there. You deserve to win. Reply so we know you're still alive.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

They whispered to her
you cannot withstand the storm
she whispered back
i am the storm.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Lori8118 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lori

Re: ..... - November 18th 2012, 02:24 PM

Don't kill yourself...think of all the people that care about you. Think about all the people who would never be the same after you are gone. Think about all the wonderful things you have to look forward to in life, not just the bad things. You may not realize it, but you are loved. I've never even met you, but I would give anything for you to keep living. Please don't resort to killing yourself, you're more important than you realize. Please respond so we know you are okay

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: ..... - November 18th 2012, 04:17 PM

Honestly Drew? No one could ever save you in the first place. Sure, people could help and support you through this and you know, listen to you when you needed some support. But the only person who can really save yourself, is, well, yourself. Why? Because ultimately you're the one who has to choose happiness and recovery. You're the one who is in control of you actions and you're the one who is responsible for yourself. No one else is. And I guess at the end of the day, people can be there there for you and they can try to help you as much as they can, but nothing is going to help you if you don't start to make changes and that's down to you.

I know this is really hard for you, I get that. I know that this isn't just some short term thing that's been going on for a few weeks. I know this has been a long journey for you and I've see you post a lot in the past but if you want to get better you have to make changes. And you honestly are worth it. I know that so many people here on Teenhelp care about you and would be devastation if anything happened to you. I know you're a nice kid with a good heart and you deserve happiness and you deserve to feel so much better than you have been feeling.

You can do this, but it is going to be hard. Fighting these feelings and thought might well just be one of the hardest things you ever have to do but it honestly will be worth it. I get the feeling you're posting here because you want someone on here to "save" you. I might be wrong. But anyway, like I said, only you can do that. And I think you just alone posting here proves that actually, some part of you wants life and wants to be happy and Drew? You can have that so fight for it bro because you're utterly worth it.

Tale good care of yourself.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#6 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

Re: ..... - November 26th 2012, 05:06 AM

i guess your'e right jessie..it has been a very long journey...
but im just sooo tired..i have fought for sooo long...

i just dont think i have the fight in me anymore...fuck
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
Closed Thread