TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
medic2013 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Amanda

Not sure what to do - November 21st 2012, 11:48 PM

I've been down alot lately. I feel like i have no friends and no one cares about me any more. I don't understand why i even try anymore.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Not sure what to do - November 24th 2012, 04:14 PM

Hey there,

I know it's really easy for us to feel alone and feel like no one cares about us, but you need to know that there are people out there who care about you. I know we haven't talked much lately, but I do care about you and if you ever feel like talking or need help with anything, I'm here for you.

If you're feeling like you have no friends, try going out and making some new ones and making conversation with people! It can be difficult and kind of nerve racking but once you start talking to people, it becomes a lot easier!

I hope that this helped a bit, and if you ever want to talk feel free to send me a message

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Not sure what to do - November 24th 2012, 04:36 PM

Hi Amanda

I think it's brilliant you've made this thread. It sounds like things are tough for you right.

You haven't really gone into any detail about how you are feeling or why you are feeling that way. I know that talking to people can be a really hard thing to do but if you were able to talk to us a little more and tell us about what is going on for you right now then the chances are higher that we will be able to help you in a way that you will benefit from. And that's all we want to be able to do - help you. We're not here to judge you, okay?

You're not alone in this. We're always here for you and we will always try our hardest and best to help you in any way that we possibly can. Have you got anyone back home that you could talk to whether that's a family member, a friend, a teacher, a school/college nurse/counsellor or even your doctor? All of these people want to be there and want to be able to help you but they can only do so if they now you're struggling and need some help. It's okay to ask for help, you don't have to be alone in this.

Hang on in there love. Yes, its hard now but I promise you that it won't be this way forever. It can and it will get better and you still have so much more to live for in life.

Hang on in there and keep smiling.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread