TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lawrence Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

suicide - December 3rd 2012, 08:07 PM

i just feel so alone like theres no one who would care if i commited suicide but tbh theres no one who would so why should i stay whhen no one would care

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Adam the Fish Offline
The Skittlemeister.
I can't get enough

Name: Adam

Re: suicide - December 3rd 2012, 08:12 PM

Hey Lawrence,

Firstly welcome to TeenHelp.

You're part of our community now - so, actually, we'll all care; feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something more privately any time - I'm always around for you.

In real life, though, people do care about you - whether you realise it or not.
Please, don't give up on us - or those who do care about you in real life (trust me, there will be people!)

Can I ask what might be making you feel so down?

Again, feel free to PM me anytime you like...

Skittlify me up...
Adam the Fish | 26/08/12 | 08/10/12 | 02/12/12 | 09/02/13 | 01/06/13 | 30/08/13 | 25/11/13
...spreading happiness and joy around the Internet!
...well, I try, anyway. .......................
private message.visitor message.profile.email
"May we always remember that we are the rainbow."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
losthope Offline
Banned
Not a n00b

Re: suicide - December 3rd 2012, 08:46 PM

Hi There--

I am agree with Adam. You are part of our community so we all care. If you need to talk you can always send me an email or send me a PM here on TeenHelp.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need too.

Stay Safe,

Lost Hope

(#4 (permalink)) Old
vasioannou Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: JustMe

Re: suicide - December 4th 2012, 07:52 PM

hey lawrence,
I've been there and suicide is not an answer! really... :/ if you take a look around you i bet there are a lot of people who care about you... and if by any chance there aren't any (don't think so) from now on i care! so if you want to speak to someone about anything even about the smallest thing who should PM me... Im here... and remember as peter pan said: "To live would be an awfully big adventure"...

(#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: suicide - December 4th 2012, 09:12 PM

Hey!
Please don't end your life. Your life is precious, don't end it. You're only 16 and you have your whole life ahead of you. During this young age, every hard thing you go through, you'll come out of so much stronger and equipped for life in the future. You'll be such a strong person.
Always remember... You have so many good times, moments, just so many wonderful precious moments and people worth living for. God wants you to live life to the fullest. God put you here on this earth for a reason. God cares about you, he loves you. Believe that.
And look, I promise. People DO care about you. I know there's a person in your life that cares about you and the depression just makes you believe otherwise.

Is there anyone you can talk to about it in real life? Like... Principle/Counselor/Therapist/Parents/Siblings/Trusted friend...?

Also, some new hobbies would help in life. Like...
Art/Gaming/Music/Movies/Tv/Sports/Biking/School Club or even nature... Go outside and look at the beautiful clouds on a sunny day, star gaze at all the wonderful stars shining beautifully. Take picture of all this stuff. Show yourself how beautiful life and the world is. You just gotta change your glasses to see it in a different way. c:
Get a pet, let them remind you that sometimes life can be simple.

If things can get can get so bad, things can also improve that much more in life. Hold your head high and keep your hopes higher.
Feel free to PM/VM me if you need to talk or need a friend. I care. Stay Strong. <3

~ Christabel

Closed Thread