TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Charlottacide Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Sitting out side the window - December 5th 2012, 08:31 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I cant stop myself every time i try i just get worse no one knows or cares i sit there seeing the peace just closing my eyes then i think i think of my family but that makes it worse i just want to give up life is to hard and all rthat i can remember ive just been in tears ive been bullied hated and hurt and i have started sh recently i just want to let go i have been going mad and no one knows everyone thinks im a freak and even my best friend hates me il always be the outsider and i just want to be in peace
plz i just need some one to listen

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Sitting out side the window - December 5th 2012, 11:19 PM

Honey... Just breathe in, breathe out.
Don't end your life. You're a beautiful person that deserves the best life. Live it to the fullest.
Listen, you're 12. I know it's hard but things will get better. Your best friend doesn't know what they're missing. You're a wonderful person that has just had a hard life. I'm sure your family loves you and would be devastated without you.
Can you talk to a principle/parents/siblings/counselor/therapist about the bullying and how you've been feeling? Please open up to someone. It can make all the difference in the world sweetie.
Also, a good thing to do is write your feelings in a notebook. Good way to express yourself. Or find a new hobby you enjoy. Playing games or listening to music can also help loads.
When you're being bullied. Just ignore them, it's the best revenge. Maybe they'll stop.
I can assure you that there is always a rainbow after the storm. Just hang on, honey. Please, do this for me, and your family. There'll be so many moments in the future worth living for. Life can be sad, and life can be beautiful. Dance in the rain. Show all those people bringing you down that you're strong, that you can do this. Because you have the power. I know you do.

Also, as for the Self-harm... Please don't continue. It gets so addictive and can be very dangerous. You'll find yourself having to wear long sleeves in the summer just to cover it up... It's hard. Check out the self-harm alternatives list and try them out to see which ones work best for you. c:

I'm here for you, I'll listen. You can PM me anytime you like even if I'm offline, I'll respond as soon as I'm online. Please, just don't go through with suicide. It's not the answer. You're worth so much more. You can do this, honey, I know you can. I'm always here for you, I mean that. I'll be your friend, I won't abandon you.
Remember, things will get better. Just look on the positive side. Stay strong, sweetheart. <3 I care about you.

~ Christabel

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Breathe~me Offline
Average Joe

Name: Janine

Re: Sitting out side the window - December 7th 2012, 12:18 PM

I've been in your position before except I was 2 years older than you when i wanted to end me life. The most vital thing you should know is it gets better;before you die think of this first- have you ever had the chance to graduate high school?, have you ever had the chance to have a baby that you can hold in your arms and see the beauty that you brought onto this earth ? , have you ever gotten a full time job ? , have you ever gotten married to a person you will happily spend your life with and have you ever traveled to a foreign country? , If the answer is no then I ask you this- If you end your life , will you be able to accomplish any of those things ? and most importantly a really important thing you wont be able to say is 'I've Survived,Recovered and am strong enough to take on what life throws at me'.

If you want to die, trust me just wait !
I know what it's like to feel the weight of the universe on your shoulders
& to feel rejected by everyone
but this is just the devil bullying you
dont let him win
You deserve the best you can get in life.
Pm me anytime

~ Words scar, Rumors destroy and bullies kill ~
~ I'm just another nobody.
~ You can't tell how much suffering is on a face that's always smiling </3
~ Be my friend.
hold me.
wrap me up.
unfold me.
I am small and needy.
Warm me up and breathe me.

❤❤❤
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to me on Youtube <3 http://www.youtube.com/user/xJustAnotherNobodyx1
Or follow me on DeviantArt
http://lostinfragility.deviantart.com/
  Send a message via MSN to Breathe~me  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Pinka_Swirls Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Beth

Re: Sitting out side the window - December 8th 2012, 02:51 AM

Hello there Charlottacide,

My name is Beth.

Everything Christabel and GothicVampireXeternity said is very true!

I admit I'm a little older then you, and I don't really know what the youth of today is going through, BUT I can say to you that I was you when I was 12. It actual scares me reading what you wrote because I'm almost certain that I too said that, (I never had a website like this when I was your age though) death is NOT the answer. I tried, physically tried to. If it wasn't for a family member then I wouldn't be here right now. Its not pretty, it's not like in the movies, its FOREVER.
I had 4 best friends who ended up bullying me so bad that I would start to lose hair. You know what I did? I befriended the other "Outsider" and we became the best of friends, We still are.
I got out of my depression, I dusted myself off, looked in the mirror and said "You and me we'll Survive this" and I know you can do it to. There will be sunshine in your life. I promise you! When I was your age, I never thought I would be anything, and guess what. I can proudly say that I'm a successful Assistant at a very Prominent Medical Facility, I make it possible for other sin my community to have help, I have two best friends, I have closer relationships with family, I have the most caring fiancee ever! and right now my new goal..is to become a momma...these are things that are real and will happen for you!

Beth

Live, Laugh, Love

Don't Let Your Character Change Color With Your Environment, Find Out Who You Are And Let It Stay It's True Color - Rachel Scott

Closed Thread