TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jstone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Drowning - December 6th 2012, 03:32 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well everybody, in typing this drunk off my ass. Can't move from my couch. I've been drinking since a little after 5 it's 1130 now. And honestly I'm not sure I'm going to wake up tomorrow. I just want to thank everybody here at TH for all the love and support. But I just can't keep living. Maybe this was jus meant to be
I just want to fucking die, I do. I can never pull the trigger myself. So I beg everyday to just get into a horrible fucking accident. Won't see it coming, no pain. Just sleep...

Here's to you, fill the glass. Cuz the last few nights have kicked my ass.

Last edited by jstone; December 6th 2012 at 04:08 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Reign. Offline
Just Hold On We're Going Home~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kay

Re: Drowning - December 6th 2012, 04:24 PM

Hey honey. I'm so sorry that you're going through a rough time. And I hope that you're still alive. It's never the answer to take your own life.
I hope that you read this and PM me. I want to help you. I don't want to see you go through this.

So dance if it moves you,
and jump in the fire, if it burns you.
I'll throw my arms around you darlin',
and we'll turn to ashes.

Kinda like the way you tell me,
"Baby, please come home. I need you here right now.
I'm crying underwater so you don't hear the sound."

What if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat.
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Pinka_Swirls Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Beth

Re: Drowning - December 8th 2012, 02:14 AM

Greeting Jstone,

I've been right where you are. Wanting to have it all end thinking you will never be happy again, thinking not so good thoughts...I was in a depression for about 5 years. I remember thinking that no one loves me and I am nothing. BUT its simply not true! We all have at least one person who loves us more then life itself. I personally got out of my depression when a young girl I knew had died tragically, she was with her best friend and got hit by a car. And this girl Allie, she WANTED to live, she LOVED waking up and discovering new adventures. I realized that I had wasted so much of my youth just waiting for something good to happen to me, and here was this 17 year old who had everything to live for, had plans, had dreams and she died. Whats the lesson from her life, I would think. The lesson is to wake up everyday, and take on the adventure of life. Laugh, dream, smile, love. I know you can do it, I bet within a year from now, you'll be a better you Thats my wish and hope for you.

PS. If you ever need to talk, i'm offering myself. I'll listen.

Beth

Live, Laugh, Love

Don't Let Your Character Change Color With Your Environment, Find Out Who You Are And Let It Stay It's True Color - Rachel Scott

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Drowning - December 8th 2012, 02:17 AM

Well, -nervous chuckle- think I embarrassed myself enough for one day. Sorry, J, didn't see the time you posted it I'm glad you're okay, and I wish I could have been on 2 days ago to be "with you" coz I do love you like a brother, you ARE my brother to me actually. Stay safe (I'm glad you didn't see my paniced message then I nearly had a heart attack)

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread