TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Chantelle

Exclamation please - December 7th 2012, 03:04 PM

I need to talk to someone about somethings someone please message me. I cant do this much longer help me please. I am begging someone. No one around me is helping me please

There is always someone who cares about you. It may not seem like it but there is. I can promise you that much.
  Send a message via MSN to monkey01  
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 975219 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 07:03 PM

Message me if you ever would like to chat, I'm always willing to try to help.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 09:26 PM

I'm here for you. Feel free to pm me. it'll be okay honey.

~ Christabel

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 09:33 PM

Hey there,

Chantelle, it's going to be okay, alright? Message me if you need to, I'm willing to have a chat!

Your buddy,

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 09:58 PM

no nothing will be okay im done i just cant do it anymore

There is always someone who cares about you. It may not seem like it but there is. I can promise you that much.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:00 PM

It will be gorgeous! I guarantee it! Don't fret no more, get your mind off these horrible urges and do something constructive! Or play a game which involves your hands.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:01 PM

i am done im too tired to fight

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:05 PM

Aw, but honey! You can get through this. You'll be so much stronger after this. Remember, every dark cloud eventually runs out of rain. It'll be okay, sweetie. We're here for you. <3

~ Christabel

(#9 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:06 PM

no it wont im done im just done

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:06 PM

Chantelle, play stay strong! It's not worth it, seriously!

Jay.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:09 PM

i dont want to be strong anymore

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:12 PM

I know you don't babe, but life is worth it if you hang on. IN every cloud there is a silver lining, just search for it, it can't be that far !!

Jay.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:19 PM

im tired of being strong everyday i CANNOT do it anymore

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:24 PM

Just hang on for a little bit more, I know depression isn't fun, nor are these thoughts. Just stay strong gorgeous, coz there is hope for you yet!

Jay.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:26 PM

i dont want to hang on

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:28 PM

Tell me why you feel this way darl.

BTW, there are sooooo many people who love you and don't want to see you waste your life like this, don't do anything hastily.

Jay.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:29 PM

i cant talk about it im done i quit

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:42 PM

Are you sure you can't talk about it babe? You know I'm here for you so any time, send me a message! You don't have to fight your demons on your own!

Your buddy,
Jay.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 10:50 PM

im sure im done

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:05 PM

Don't do anything, imagine how hurt your friends and family will be, do you really want that?

Jay.

(#21 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:09 PM

im hurting so much now i cant go on any longer

(#22 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:12 PM

There is always an end to pain and suffering, I promise you that isn't death. Please stay safe, go for a walk, do some art, something.

Jay.

(#23 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:13 PM

i quit i just quit

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:16 PM

Don't quit life just because it's hard. If everybody quit because it was hard, the world would be deserted, buildings and bridges wouldn't have been created, nor would the technology we have today. Keep fighting.

Jay.

(#25 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:18 PM

no i dont want to fight all i do is fight and im tired of it the only way out of my pain is death

(#26 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:20 PM

It isn't the only way, there are so many more options. Ring up a friend and talk to them about what's going on, you can talk it out with a therapist, just reach out and get help, or call 911 (if that is indeed to number for emergency aid over there) and go to a hospital. I don't want you to do this. It doesn't work, suicide isnt the answer. I wish I had somebody whom could talk me out of it before I attempted, because it was the worst thing that I could possibly do!

Jay.

(#27 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:24 PM

please just let me go

(#28 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:27 PM

I CANNOT let you do something like this! I would really like to minimise the amount of deaths due to suicide, I hate seeing someone have to fend for themselves, feeling like nobody has their back. But YOU do, we ae ALL here to help others and we want to help you as well! You aren't going to slip by unnoticed, Channy, I won't ever let you go!

Jay.

(#29 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:30 PM

i am so tired i quit

(#30 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:36 PM

When you're tired, sleep, not try and kill yourself.

I was fed up with life, just as you are now, and yes,it's a hard struggle, death would be good, BUT life still has a million things in store for you! How would you feel if you missed out on a wedding, or holding your first daughter/son? How would you like it if you missed the night he proposed to you, or your kids wedding when they come of age? Or the time when your kids step into school for the first time?
There are so many wonderful things in life and you deserve all the good, the bad is just to deter you and to make you feel as if you are unworthy. But you deserve every good thing that comes your way, cling to them, ignore the bad.

Jay.

(#31 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:44 PM

im tired of fighting i dont see the point to smile to talk to breathe im done

(#32 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:53 PM

You're not done, you still have a lot of strength left, a lot of love to give, and a lot of support to receive.

Babe, it isn't the end.

Jay.

(#33 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 7th 2012, 11:59 PM

i have no more strength and it is the end

(#34 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 8th 2012, 12:03 AM

It isn't Chantelle, and I guarentee, you have more strength than you think. Go to bed and sleep off the urges. I find that's the easiest way to get out of it. Or write down your feelings and problems and then burn it/tear it up. It DOES help, but it IS temporary!
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Don't do it.

Jay.

(#35 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 8th 2012, 12:26 AM

ive felt like this 4 so long and its time i end it

(#36 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 8th 2012, 12:30 AM

Listen to your favourite music which makes you feel better, draw something, don't do something as hasty as suicide!

Jay.

(#37 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 8th 2012, 12:34 AM

NOTHING helps im done okay

(#38 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: please - December 8th 2012, 12:40 AM

There must be something or someone! Everybody has something to fall back on when they get in this way. Babe, find that something and stick to it, coz life IS worth living!

Jay.

(#39 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: please - December 8th 2012, 12:43 AM

no its not

(#40 (permalink)) Old
Jim Jabal Karunakaran
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jim Jabal Karunakara

Re: please - December 8th 2012, 02:17 AM

hey chantelle you said you just need someone to listen to you if you let me i can do that for you but i do have to tell you i cant use attractive language but i sure will be very frank in my replies

Closed Thread