TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Blahhhh101 Offline
Smile (:
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eva
Location: Somewhere Far away.. With lots of hills and mountains.

Who Cares? No one. ;/ - December 22nd 2012, 04:27 AM

My life is going so bad. Every day is hard to face from waking uup in the morning to going to sleep at night. I feel alot of ways. Confused, Hopeless, Alone and Depressed. I cry every night because I hate feeling all of those ways. There are momments where I just want to die. The other night things got so bad where I was ready to take my life. I wanted it all to be over. I hated everything about me. I hated my life. I really hate it. But while I was thinking about ending my life I also had to think of what would happen if I did. I am so alone in this situation. A person shouldnt have to go through all of this alone. Well I am. Imm to the point where I just want to stay in my room and never come out. The 21st was my birthday. It went so bad. I cried and cried I couldnt really do anything because the 20th my uncle died and everyone was still mourning over that even me. This have gotten so bad. I'm so depressed. And I just want to die but im so scared. I dont want to hur myself. I just want all the pain and all the hurt to be over. I dont know.... -__-

Last edited by Palmolive; December 22nd 2012 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Removing prefix
  Send a message via Skype™ to Blahhhh101 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Who Cares? No one. ;/ - December 22nd 2012, 04:36 AM

Hey there,

Suicide is never the answer and I'm sorry for your loss. You are never alone, you have me whom you can PM or VM at any time (day or night) I care for you and I don't want to see you in pain. I'm sorry about your birthday.
I'm glad you haven't attempted, it just isn't worth it. If you do ever feel in danger to yourself, please ring a hotline to talk to or an ambulance.

You don't have to go through this alone

KNow that I'm here for you,

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Who Cares? No one. ;/ - December 22nd 2012, 03:50 PM

Hey there,

I really agree with what Jay has said, suicide is never the answer, but I know how easy it is to think about, but there are always other options and other ways of coping with what you're going through. It won't be easy, but you have to remember that things will get better, it might take a bit of work, but you will get there. You just have to keep moving forward no matter what happens!

I agree with you as well, no one should have to go through this alone, and I think you should try to talk to someone you trust about what's going and how you're feeling. You don't have to go alone, and I know it's easy to feel like nobody cares, but there are people out there who care about you and want the best for you, you just might not know it right now. I know you said things with your family are pretty tough right now and dealing with loss can only make it harder to talk to them about things. Is there anyone at school who you can talk to, or a relative you feel would be able to help you out a bit? It can be hard to think of someone, but If you're having trouble coming up with anyone, you could also try a counselor at your school, they're unbiased listeners and they can really give you a lot of great advice and help with talking to your loved ones about what's going on!

Things are tough, but you can get through this, talk about what's going on and let some people in, it really does help to have support from people who want to help you and care, and they do care about you. If you ever need to talk or just need a friend feel free to send me a message I'm always here to help! Take care and stay strong

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Who Cares? No one. ;/ - December 22nd 2012, 04:31 PM

Truth is, you think you're alone. I can tell you know that you're now. Why? Because I know that I'm here, and clearly other people from Teenhelp want to be there for you too, because you've already had two users reply to this thread. So you have at least three people who are wanting to be there for you so you're not on your own. Use that evidence there, to change your thought patterns, yeah? I know sometimes it'd be really nice to have someone there in "real life" but we're definitely always here for you. And I'm sure if you spoke to someone back home, they'd be willing to try and help you too. Have you ever tried asking anyone for help? I know that doing so can be a really hard and scary thing to do, but you're worth it. And I am sure people will want to help you get through this, okay? Try to let people in.

Feeling as low as you feel, isn't nice. I know, I've been there. But truth is, just because you feel this way now, doesn't mean it's always going to be this way. You stall have the chance to have a happy life and a life you want. This feeling doesn't have to take control if your life as long as you don't let it.

Do you know of anything that has been going on or that has happened in the past which may be triggering you to feel this way? If you can figure out why you feel this way and understand that, then it might help to you move forward in some way to start helping you feel better too, which is what we all want.

You say you hate your life. Do you actually hate it or do you think you just have the way you feel in it? If you don't like what you're doing with your life then change it. Think about your routine, your job or education you're in and make positive changes which you'd rather be doing. Say you're in a job you hate, think about what you really really want to do instead and move forward to start doing those things. It might be scary at first and I can get that but it will be so worth it in the end.

I know all of this is hard but you can get through it and you are worth it. And I mean it when I say you're not alone. I care about you and so do others. If I were to found out something happened to you, it would be hard for me to cope with that. You have so much potential. Start making changes, okay? You can do this and things can get better.

Hang in in there, love.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread