TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Blahhhh101 Offline
Smile (:
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eva
Location: Somewhere Far away.. With lots of hills and mountains.

I'm Breaking - December 22nd 2012, 06:50 AM

I can't take it anymore. I tryed everything. I cant do this anymore. I just want life to be over. I want to die. I feel like I'm dying. I'm at my breaking point. I feel like a grey cloud. all i want to do right now is go to sleep so I wont huurt myself. thats what I'm going to do, go to sleep. Goodnight everyone....
  Send a message via Skype™ to Blahhhh101 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I'm Breaking - December 22nd 2012, 09:11 AM

I read your other thread. I'm really sorry you feel this bad and I'm extremely sorry for your loss and the bad birthday. I tell you what, here make up birthday Hun. Just know that I care, you are never alone. You can contact me anytime. I would be more than happy to listen to what you have to say.

Eva, have you talked to anyone about how you're feeling? I think it could greatly benefit you if at least someone knew what you were going through. Like family or friends, teachers/counselor or therapist?

What about getting a new hobby or interest. Exploring new territory? I think that could help you to feel better. Finding new things feeds the soul. I must also mention that anything in the sunlight could benefit you because the sun induces natural chemicals in your brain that inflict positive emotions. Plus a healthy diet can help as well.
Writing in a journal of all your feelings and even a diary if your everyday life could really help you to express things. Music helps a lot as well.

I'm so thankful you haven't attempted yet. You mean so much more than suicide and you definitely do not deserve to end your life. You're a really special unique person. Live out all the great experiences life has to offer. In every gray cloud is a silver lining, plus all clouds run out of rain and the rainbow comes. Trust me, it gets better.

Please call a hotline if you feel like you may attempt suicide. I care a lot about you and would be extremely distraught to know you ended your life. You can get through this I know it.

My contact info is in my signature. You can send me a message anytime at all. Anytime you feel sad or alone. I'm always here for you. Stay safe darling. Things will be okay. Stay strong. <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I'm Breaking - December 22nd 2012, 09:19 PM

Hey there,

I want to tell you something. We don't have breaking points. Sometimes things get so bad we feel like we can't take any more and sometimes we feel like if something else happens, it will be the end of us, but as long as we choose to keep on going, we'll get through it, you'll get through. As long as you choose life and keep on fighting, you'll get through this.

I would never expect you to be positive all the time and I think it's some what healthy for us all to have negative emotions, but I think if you are all the time telling yourself you can't do this then you're making yourself feel worse where as if you tell yourself you are strong enough and you can beat this, then it will actually impact on how you feel and how you deal with all of this. So maybe that's something to think about, you know?

Do you know what is triggering you to feel as low as you feel now? If you do and you want to talk about it, I just want you to know that we're always here for you. You're not alone and what ever is going on for you right now, we'll try our best to support you through it. If you don't know of anything, maybe this is something you need to think about so you can try and understand why you feel this way. You could even try keeping a mood diary to try and see and understand a pattern in your mood and then you can start working on ways to helps yourself feel better.

You're in control. I know this is hard but only you can stop yourself from hurting yourself. Take that responsibility. Because you are honestly worth it and you have so much to live for. You have your entire life ahead of you and there's so much for you to see out there and so much for you to experience. Life is what you make it. Start making changes because you have to be the change that you want to see. No, it's not going to be easy and of course it's going to take time and there will be moments where you want to give up more than anything but instead of beating yourself down, telling yourself you can't do it and hurting yourself, tell your self you can do this, it is worth it and do things to help yourself. And honestly, in the end, when you have gotten through all of this, it will feel worth it. You will be so glad that you never gave in.

Like I said above, we're always here for you but don't be afraid to reach out to people at home too. People like your parents, family, friends, teachers, tutors, school/college nurses and counsellors and even people like your doctor, can help you through this. So if you feel you need more support and help, then don't be afraid to reach out to people, okay? Because you deserve that help and because you don't have to be alone in this.

Hang on in there and keep fighting. You can do this, believe in yourself. <3

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread