TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
mylifesymphony Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Laura

Just need someone to talk to - December 25th 2012, 02:43 PM

I'm tired of hiding behind a faked smile.
I'm tired of being alone.
I'm tired of panic attacks.
I'm tired of everybody looking so happy.
I'm tired of cutting my self.
I'm tired of being depressed.
I'm tired of bulimia.
I'm tired of living.
I'm tired of not having somebody to tell about what I'm really feeling because a small part of me still wants to live.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: Just need someone to talk to - December 25th 2012, 03:48 PM

Hey there Laura. If you need anyone to talk too feel free to send me a pm/vm or catch me in chat.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Just need someone to talk to - December 25th 2012, 07:04 PM

Hey there,

I think it's really good that you recognise that you need some extra support right now and that you're come to us here at Teenhelp to get some help to help you through what you're going through.

It sounds like things are rough for you and I can get that you feel alone. I think a lot of people who are feeling similar to the way you're feeling can relate to that but you're not alone, ok? For one we're always here and I'm sure you have people back at home who will be there for you if you let them in. You don't have to fake feeling okay. You're choosing to do so, but you can choose not to and I feel confident in saying people will support you.

Like I've already said above. We're always here for you and we'll always try our best to support you through feeling this way. How? Most staff members will be happy for you to send them a personal message so that's always an option but you can also go into the chat rooms, use LiveHelp when it's online and you can use HelpLINK at any time. You can also start writing a blog which you may get a little support back from and of course the forums. However, I think that it may be helpful for to you talk to someone back home such as a parent, a family friend, a teacher or a school nurse/counsellor. All these people can help you in one way or another. You don't have to be alone.

Bulimia, anxiety, low mood and what ever else you're going through, well, they don't have to last forever. Things don't have to stay this way and your future doesn't have to be how your life is at present. You have your whole life ahead of you and you've got so much to live for and you can beat this. Sure, it's going to be hard and at times you're going to want nothing more than to give up but if you keep fighting and stay determined, you can get through this.

Recovery is possible. Happiness is achievable. You can do this.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread