TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

I feel awful. - December 28th 2012, 03:06 AM

So low.
So suicidal.
Triggered.
Got called fat today. My worst fear.
Panic attacks.
I'm slipping and cant pick myself back up

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Pinka_Swirls Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Beth

Re: I feel awful. - December 29th 2012, 01:26 AM

Hello,

I know its been about a day since you posted this, but I certainly hope everything is okay. I find when people call others names its because they, themselves feel bad and need someone to take down with them. I say Screw em! Me...i'm not skinny, i'm chunky...and you know, i'm okay with it. People come in all shapes and sizes.
I think if you can look in the mirror and think of one thing you love about yourself, whether its your smile, or in my case I have a freckle in my eyeball..yes my eyeball. Its unique
You are on this earth for a reason never doubt that! So what you have, what talents you possess, what gifts you may have, use them!
To that person who called you that name! Eff em! They just look through a narrow tunnel and only see certain people, how boring

Beth

Live, Laugh, Love

Don't Let Your Character Change Color With Your Environment, Find Out Who You Are And Let It Stay It's True Color - Rachel Scott

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Greenie Offline
ribbit
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Amy

Re: I feel awful. - December 29th 2012, 11:42 AM

Oh lovely buttons.
I'm giving you a big hug ~~~~~~huuuuuugs~~~~~~
I can't imagine the pain of being told you're fat, it's really rather rude, and usually such rude things aren't said without much thought, so they shouldn't actually be taken seriously, whether it was intended to be or not.
You may be slipping, but there's a huge lovely, squishy jumping castle at the bottom full of rainbows and love that will catch you if fall. And everyone who loves you is on it and will be there to support you and reassure you, so just make sure you open up your arms and fly, so that everyone can help you, beause you deserve nothing less.
Open those wings and sail to safety, and you don't have to worry. You'll be okay, it's just scary right now.
Deep breaths and hang in there <3
I'm always here to talk to

Be like the turtle;
at ease in your own shell.

Closed Thread