TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Help please, and quick! - January 6th 2013, 03:05 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm not sure which place to post this in, so feel free to move it.

So, a few months ago there was an incident at school where I went 'missing' and my teacher's were given my phone number in case something happened again. I have been pulled out of school since then.

I was telling one of my teacher's about my new school and how it's been going. She said she might report me. Does she have to report me if I'm no longer a student? If she did report me, Im out of the school's record so I doubt they'd do anything. Then I told her that I'd just update her on the positive stuff, and she said that sounded good.

I already decided that if something happens, I'm not going to live through this anymore. I've been thinking about suicide more and more and this is the icing on the cake.

All this stuff that goes on makes everything more complicated than it needs to be, and I'm tired of it. I just don't think it's worth it anymore.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DannyBoii98 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Daniel

Re: Help please, and quick! - January 6th 2013, 04:50 PM

Okay, first of all relax a bit if you can and don't answer anything you don't want to. Now, Why did your teacher say she would report you? She was probably doing with your interests at heart I don't know much about the US school system, but I don't think she has access to your permanent record. But make sure you talk to someone with more experence than me who you trust. Most importantly, please, Think of every possible option other than suicide. Suicide will hurt a lot more people than you'de think

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Help please, and quick! - January 8th 2013, 06:24 AM

Please, Cassie. Suicide isn't the answer. Not only will it hurt yourself but it'll hurt all of those around you more than you know. You're 14 and still have your whole life to experience. Don't throw away all the good things and great moments ahead over this. It won't always be this bad. It's always worth it.

People just wanna help you. That shows how much you matter. I don't really know what else to say... Except you're amazing Cassie. You're really unique and special. You really don't deserve all this pain and I think you should really talk to a friend or just someone you can trust. Like a relative? You have all of us here to talk to. I'm only an VM/PM away if you ever need anything. Please don't do this. You're worth more than this and you're on this earth for a reason. You do matter.

Find something you enjoy. Write your feelings down in a journal. Just please, live. Recover, it's possible.

Stay strong. <3

~ Christabel

(#4 (permalink)) Old
bobby94 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Help please, and quick! - January 8th 2013, 10:18 PM

she said she would report you as that is a way of letting your new school know you may need an extra little hand thats all
if you want to talk pm me

Volunteers aren't paid not because they are useless , BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE PRICELESS

Closed Thread