TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: jen

im done - January 10th 2013, 08:27 PM

I am just giving up cause I feel like I let everyone down why don't I just let my self down to I know people hate me I know why that's why im starting o hate m self

just done...
  Send a message via Yahoo to I love my baby Forever Send a message via Skype™ to I love my baby Forever 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: im done - January 12th 2013, 04:52 AM

Why do you think people hate you? Look, don't let what other people say define you. You can be whoever you wanna be. So instead of letting what others say bring you down, just ignore it and keep smiling. Shape yourself and who you wanna be.

Stay Strong <3

~ Christabel

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im done - January 12th 2013, 12:20 PM

cause in school they ALWAYS say mean names to me

just done...
  Send a message via Yahoo to I love my baby Forever Send a message via Skype™ to I love my baby Forever 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Antihero
I've been here a while

Name: Ghost

Re: im done - January 12th 2013, 12:47 PM

It gets better, hang on and keep fighting. The only people who ever said anything nice to me in high school were my five friends and teachers. Everyone else was a jackass. Work is slightly better, and college has been much better in terms of respect and friendship. Consider this the D-Day landing -- you'll take heavy casualties but the war is almost over.

The neon burns a hole in the night, and the Freon burns a hole in the sky.
You can find my kind living right on the fault line, eyes on the seaside, lives on the B-side, kites on the power lines.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im done - January 12th 2013, 12:58 PM

can I pm u?

just done...
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Victoria ♥ Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Victoria

Re: im done - January 12th 2013, 02:11 PM

Hey Jen,

I'm really sorry to hear how hard things are for you at school I'm sure you already know that there are people here on TeenHelp that will want to support you with what's been going on and how you've been feeling. Do any of your teachers at school know about what's been happening? Nobody deserves to be treated like that and your school should have policies in place to ensure things like this can be dealt with and stopped.

Victoria

♥ 18.10.08 ♥
LiveHelp Operator

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Re: im done - January 12th 2013, 02:12 PM

yes I do talk to my teachers and can I PM U ?

just done...
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Oldaccount. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: im done - January 12th 2013, 02:41 PM

Hi Jen,

I understand things are hard and it feels like life won't get better but you need to keep on going, these horrible feelings don't last forever; things will get better and you have a whole life ahead of you to hold onto. If you want things to get better then you need to help yourself first and reach out to people and start talking. People care about you and will want to help but you need to talk about absolutely everything that makes you feel so low. Maybe you could try talking with somebody you can trust while sitting down having a cup of tea or go on a walk with them and try and open up a bit? I'm not saying open up about absolutely everything all at once because that's really hard but maybe you could unfold things bit by bit and eventually everything will be out in the open and hopefully the outcome of it will make you feel much better. You may also find other things that can help like writing your feelings and thoughts down.

I'd suggest that you report these people who bully you at school to your head of year or a teacher you get on with because you shouldn't be treated nastily in a place where you are meant to feel happy and safe and it shouldn't be tolerated. I hope that if you decide to report the bullies that this issue gets resolved quickly because you deserve to feel happy at school and I can see that it's getting you down.

Things will get better in time, you just need to keep your chin up and stay strong.

Take care,
Lex

(#9 (permalink)) Old
stupidity Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jeremy

Re: im done - January 12th 2013, 05:03 PM

Okay lets get this straight.

You posted that you're pregnant on the 8th, you posted this on the 11th. Isn't having a child a big enough reason to not give up?

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Antihero
I've been here a while

Name: Ghost

Re: im done - January 12th 2013, 05:38 PM

You can PM me whenever. I can't always access teenhelp though. Crappy servers

The neon burns a hole in the night, and the Freon burns a hole in the sky.
You can find my kind living right on the fault line, eyes on the seaside, lives on the B-side, kites on the power lines.

Closed Thread