TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Austin V Offline
Definition of Insanity
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Austin

Im done - January 25th 2013, 02:33 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I havent been on this site for quite a while. Things havent gotten any better, and im almost ready to commit suicide. Sometimes I just stare into the eyes of someone. Someone I might not even know. But I try to imagine them saying "I love you". For a moment in miserable life I feel loved. Its a damning feeling since I know its not reality. No ones cares im here. I used to come here to have people care about me, but people have their own problems. Im not important to anyone except somewhat 2 family members. I have nothing to lose. God. Im sorry if im wasting your time, but Im trying to do anything to keep going. Its just not worth the stress, grief, sadness, and meaningless feelings towards yourself of individuals. I just want a hug and someone to say "I love you". Thinking, or dreaming of someone like this makes me happy, but its a bittersweet feeling since it didnt happen. To anyone else who has these problems... It may seem weird and blatant, but I love you. The few people in this world that care enough to even try to help is what wanted me to keep trying. I love you people.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: Im done - January 25th 2013, 03:15 AM

I love you.

I don't even know you, and I don't really like anyone except a few special people. But I love you. Everyone deserves to hear that from someone, and if no one tells you that, there's something wrong with them.
Not. You.

I have problems like this all the time. I'm seriously losing it inside. I dream of the people that I love, crying and crying for them, wishing they understood just how much they mean to me. But they don't, and I beat myself up inside. I feel almost the same way you do.

But listen. Both you, and I, are so young. Think of all those years ahead of you. Pfft, if you want inspiration to keep moving forward with life, think of all those famous people. We all go through emotional times, stress, and teenage years where we feel like a pile of bull crap. But if those people were to give up and give in to those things...to kill themselves to 'stop' the pain...they would have never gotten to where they were.

Just remember that with people, there are nice people. And then its just everyone else. Nasty, lying, back-stabbing, hateful, deceitful, annoying monsters. But even if it takes awhile, someone who actually gets you will come into your life, and your life will change forever. And you'll be so glad you stuck it through and kept on moving.

Sorry, I know I'm not that helpful. I shouldn't even be writing this. I'm probably just a bother. Pssh, you probably stopped reading a long time ago. But if you want someone to talk to...I'll always be around.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Im done - January 25th 2013, 03:17 PM

Austin... You beautiful person. We talked for a bit, and I know you're a good person who's down a lonely path. I am so sorry you're feeling so bad that you feel as there's only one way out... I know a little how you feel, when I'm so sad sometimes, I picture a very special person in my life that I love dearly, hugging me telling me they love me. I know they do love me, it just comforts me since they aren't there at the current moment. It's normal to need love, all people do. To feel loved and like someone cares and understands. If people don't care for you, then it's their loss because you're amazing and I don't see how someone couldn't love you. You can always come on TeenHelp to get some support and someone to talk to, no need to feel bad about that. Of course we do have issues ourselves and that's what makes us wanna help people like you. See, even though we all have problems, we're stronger together. We're all here for each other, like a family, you're a part of all of us and don't ever feel guilty to need help.

Suicide is never the answer though, I'm sorry you feel that bad to want to, but later if life if you make the wise choice of not going through with it, then you'll be thankful. There's just so much beauty and good things to life that depression blinds us from with sadness and grey empty areas. I know it may not seem like many people care, but take those 2 family members that you know care for you, keep them in your heart and keep going for them, for me, for TeenHelp, for God loves you, I love you, we all care for you. So many good things await in the future, like a girlfriend, new friends, and that moment you marry the one you love, the moment you hold your first child in your arms and the child smiles at you. Realize you're meant for so much more than you realize and that suicide will only bring pain.

Begin recovery by looking at the positive things in your day, even the smallest things. Focus on them. Go for a walk while the sun is out as the sun increases natural chemicals in your brain which help induce positive emotions. Know that spring will come and the beautiful green nature, nice breeze, and the flowers will bloom. So much beauty in the world.

Can you talk to the school counselor? Or your mom, relatives?

Write in a journal of all your feelings in a journal, even if they make no sense. Watch a funny movie or TV show. Draw, paint, go biking, try out for a sport, go see a movie, listen to music. Try to get yourself interested in something, get yourself moving.

You're an amazing person and I just wish you could see that. You deserve all the love you can get. You know what? I'm gonna do this and mean it... I love you. <3 You lovely person, keep shining and never give up. I'm always here for you if you need to talk, only a VM/PM away. By the way, I've been thinking of you, wondering if you were okay. I've missed you. You seemed so cool and nice, I was flattered you wanted to be my friend. I hope we still can be friends.

You can do this, Austin <3
Stay Strong <3

~ Christabel

(#4 (permalink)) Old
xxIzzyxx Offline
Izzy
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Julia

Re: Im done - February 7th 2013, 10:43 PM

Please don't kill yourself. I love you. Suicida is only a permanent solution to temporary problems. It's just heart breaking how so man young people commit suicide these days. Please t do this for everyone who loves you and stay here. Don't leave please.

Never give up. Life is always worth another try.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Beating the odds ~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mads

Re: Im done - February 7th 2013, 11:18 PM

I don't know you, but already, I care about you deeply. I know what it's like to feel like no one cares, and most of the time, I feel like no one does. I'm just wilting away inside, and I have no idea what keeps me going in this life.
But suicide isn't a solution.
It may not seem like it, but there ARE people who care about you, and who'll miss you deeply. You might think little of what I have to say, but please, just keep in mind--someone, who ever it may be, will miss you, and will be sad if you left. People out there love you, despite what you think. And just think, there are so many people on this site that you don't even know [like me] who care and love you, even if you're just a stranger.
For those who love you, care about you, and especially for yourself: stay strong. If you need someone to talk to, I'll be here, and I'll be willing to listen to whatever you have to say.
Keep fighting Austin, you can do this.

Closed Thread