TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lizziemariexxoo Offline
Hello
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: ElizabethMarieTaylor

Unhappy help someone? - January 28th 2013, 12:00 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Ive, been soo depressed for day now.. all i want to do is cut my entire leg up. im sick and tired of all the bullshit in my life.. I cant take it anymore. i try to get control of my life and i cant. my boyfriend tries to help me cope with everything but i cant do it anymore. im sick and tired(literally!!). i just want to cut my arm and forget about the world. what should i do??

xoxo Lizzie xoxo

Maybe we'll turn it around, 'cause it's not too late; it's never too late. ~Three Days Grace

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
  Send a message via AIM to lizziemariexxoo Send a message via Skype™ to lizziemariexxoo 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
RondoSwag Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: help someone? - January 28th 2013, 03:41 AM

Hello! First off, let me say that this life is worth living. 100% guarantee. Your worth isn't in what other people think of you or even what you think of yourself at times. People out there want to invest in you and love you and be your friend, you just have to let it happen. Life is scary but it can also be so much fun when you free your mind of the hinderance that has been placed there!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: help someone? - January 28th 2013, 03:43 AM

Hey there,

I am sorry you are struggling but I want you to know that it will get better! I know that life can be really hard at times but I honestly believe that the positives outweigh the negatives. Do you know what is causing you to feel so low and want to harm yourself? If you can work on figuring that out you can slowly work on trying to resolve those issues and get to a better place.

I think it is great that you have your boyfriend to talk to but is there anyway that you would consider reaching out to other people in your life such as a parent, teacher or another trusted adult? I think that having an adult in your life who knows about the struggles that you are dealing with can be extremely beneficial because they can help you work on figuring out how to get further help such as counseling.

Have you checked out Alternatives to Self Harm? Looking at this link could prove very beneficial in helping you when you have urges to harm yourself. When you are struggling with the urges go down the list and try the things that are suggested.

Something that might also help is making a Reasons to Live I have made one of these lists on numerous occasions and it has helped a lot. It has reminded me that I have a lot of things to live for. I suggest that you look at the list of reasons others have come up with to continue on and then make your own; remember that no reason is too small. Whenever you are struggling with harming yourself pull out the list and remind yourself of all the reasons you have have to keep on fighting.

I really hope that this helped and I am wishing you the best of luck.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread