TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jaii Offline
Not a n00b

Name: sophie

done, im done... - February 2nd 2013, 08:37 PM

people in my real life don't care at all, they don't even pretend, and its getting to the point where even most of you guys on here dont care and that kind of sucks so i just give up, they aren't the only reasons, you dont need to know them all, but im giving it a week, thats my deadline, i will be dead by this time next week unless some really good things happen. ha, wishful thinking? thanks for everything.

Last edited by Palmolive; February 2nd 2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Removing prefix.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: done, im done... - February 2nd 2013, 09:48 PM

Aww, Sophie. Darling, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad right now... You know, I care. Please do not go through with this, it may not seem like people care but I do, and I'm sure people in your life care and it's hard to see. Keep in mind that some people are difficult at expressing that they care for you. I really hope you realize that suicide isn't the answer. It doesn't just hurt you, but everyone around you. You got so much life and good things ahead of you, what's going on right now and the feelings going around in your head, you gotta remind yourself they aren't forever; suicide is. Know that there's always a way even when the walls are closing in on you. Please keep that hope with you. You have the chance to marry, have beautiful children; create life on this earth, experience the future, have a career. So many great things await and it's just a shame for such a beautiful girl to throw all that away.

Please, can your talk to your best friend, a teacher, a school counselor, or talk to your parents about how you feel, call a hotline. Your life is worth more than you know.

When you're feeling bad, maybe write your feelings down in a journal, write a story related to your life to express some things, write a poem, draw. Do an outside activity, cuddle with pets, take pictures of nature, try new things, play a game, watch tv or a movie. Try a new food or drink you've never tried, meet new people, reach out, listen to music. Explore different hobbies and interest and find something you love to do. Doing things you enjoy helps the soul.

Hun, you're beautiful, you're special, and worth so much. I can't express in words just how amazing you are. Please darling, going through with this will make things worse and will throw your whole life away. Know that things aren't gonna always be bad, Sophie. Such a beautiful name you have. You're my friend, I'd be really sad if you were to do this. I'm here if you wanna talk, please feel free to E-Mail me or PM/VM me. I can listen.

Stay Strong <3

~ Christabel

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: done, im done... - February 2nd 2013, 09:55 PM

Sophie,

I'm more than sorry to hear things are bad for you right now. If you really, really wanted to be dead and wanted your liver over, I can't help but think why you would wait to kill yourself. I think, you feel very low at the moment and also feel very alone and I don't think you want to die, but I do think you want to make all of this stop and to feel better. And my guess is, that killing yourself, seems like the best way forward for you, which I can definitely relate to but which I can also tell you, you're wrong. You're here for a reason. I know this is all really hard on you right now and I get that going through this day in and day out is probably a really hard thing for you to have to do, especially when it seems like all you're doing is fighting but getting no where, but know this is not a dead end. Recovery is possible and these feelings and thoughts you have, won't last for ever. They will go and you can be happy again but for that to happen, you have too, you need too keep on fighting through this.

You're not alone in this either. I know we've never spoken a lot but I wouldn't be sat here at 11pm on a Saturday night if I didn't care for you and if I didn't care about what happens to you. I want to see you succeed. I want to see you happier and I want to see you get through this. Why? Because I know that you can do it. I know if you work hard on this and stat fighting, that you'll come through this. You're more than capable of getting to anywhere that you want to be in life but let me tell you this, it doesn't come easy. You do have to work for it but you can do it, okay? And you ARE more than worth it. You're worth this fight. These bad days will be worth it when the good day come too and when you do get there my friend, you will never regret the choose you made to stat fighting and to continue to beat this.

You're not alone so don't suffer in silence. We're always here for you as I am sure other people back home are there for you too.

Take good care of yourself, you've got this,
Jessie.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread