TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Unhappy my life is shit!!!!! sorry if its abit long but please help me i beg you - February 9th 2013, 10:43 PM

i feel so depressed and its been going on for so long it ll started about 7 mounths ago when the girl of my dreams rejected me. but at the end of the day i just feel like complete shit! josh and bailey and jacob my good friends have left me. im not popular anymore i was so popular but now the schol seems to hate me. kids in like year 9 and 10 all hate me! they call me a cunt etc and just take the piss now for no reason about 90 year 9's hate me FOR NO FUCKING REASON. i hate my life im having to go to work in my lunch time because i have lost every single friend i have ever had people in my form treat me like shit! i currently have 12 to 15 weeks left of school then i wil be able to leave school for good in england the age to leave is 16 thank god :P meh i feel really low on confidence because i like wear bring me the horizons t shirts and black clothing and stuff but my mum is very strict with me and she won let me dye my hair black and i would like o dye my hair black but i would also like to be able to have my hair back to normal aswell. everytime i go out i keep looking at people to make sure there not looking or mocking me i fee like people take the piss out of me in the street because i have gingerish browen hair im just tending to stay in the house alot now. when i walk around at school i walk with my head down so i don't get mocked as much because people cant see what i look like as much. i fucking hate mylife to be honest I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL SAY AS LONGS AS YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF THATS ALL THAT MATTERS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT IS BULL SHIT! i just feel really crap im stupid i have to take the really low lvl at collage bcause im a fucking retard guess my exam grades? maths i got a g a fucking g !!!! and they said thats the best grade that i will ever get i cant help not being smart. meh people in my form hate me people ask me questions to make look like an idiot konner treats me like shit meh 3 mounths left of high school can i survive? i am worthless and pethetic no one needs me anymore ....... people used me and now i feel so worthless. i was walking to lesson talking to nami and i walked past some year 7 soo i didnt walk in to him and he looked at me and called me a dick. a dick what the fking a 13 year old calling me a dick? do i even know him???? i just looked at him and laughed and said gay boy! meh i feel like fucking so many people up at school. all i do is sitt in the house and play video games facebook listen to music and text no im not joining a club either im not in to that sort of thing guys. all the guys in year 10 tht is the year below hate me! they all look at me and go justin whats that thing on your face oh its your hair or other harsh things. i have been judged from day one in school everything i did changeed myself people still mocked me justin your hair is not done right look at that spot on your face etc. he other day i was standing i science waiting to speak to the teacher about our work that we were doing i heard maria behind me go look at that mole on justins face its horrible i can't stop looking at it. its really small tho and i can't help something i was born with can i ? first time i have made a thread in ages because no one cares or gives me the advice i need. some one help me btw if you bother to look at that picture of me its really old megga old and my hair still looks abit like that i suppose but its much longer now so don't judge what i look like on that ahaha i look nothing like that lols and another thing i was walking out of our art class with my friend kim. kim is not the prettyiet giril around and she is really fat but she helps me in art because i was placed next to her i walked out talking to her and some year 10's said hey justin is that u new girl friend? i wouldnt go out with kim but that was just a horrible thing to say another thing tyler in my science class has a mental illness he has adhd and some other things. well he is a bad man at school and he don't listen to teachers noway! he said in sience about 3 weeks back that i hate justin i want to kick him and kill him and teachers did hardly anything. the teacher that sitts with me in lessons and helps me reported it nothing was done tho I AM NOT BEING BULLYED IM JUST HATED NOW FOR NO REASON ND I HAVE GONE TO THE TEACHERS ABOUT SOME OF THESE THINGS BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE CANT REALLY DO ANYTHING BOUT HALF OF THEM LIKE THE YEAR 10'S FOR EXAMPLE THERES LIKE 90 OF THEM THAT HATE ME FOR NO REASON TO BE HONEST I GUESS I JUST HAVE A BAD NAME AROUND SCHOOL NOW PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER EVER SPOKEN TO IN MY LIFE HATE ME AT SCHOOL. I WAS GONNA GET TO KNOW THIS HOT GIRL ROSIE IN YEAR 9 BUT SHE HATES ME I SENT HER A FRIEND REQUEST AND SHE NEVER ACCEPTED ME AND SHE SHOWS OTHER SIGNS OF HATING ME AS WELL
I HAVE NEVER EVER SPOKEN TO HER EITHER OMG EVERYONE HATES ANYWAY SORRY ABOUT SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION IM REALLY STUPID BUT THANKS GUYS

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Antihero
I've been here a while

Name: Ghost

Re: my life is shit!!!!! sorry if its abit long but please help me i beg you - February 10th 2013, 01:42 AM

People are dicks, especially in high school or secondary school or whatever you Brits call it. It will get better, hold on and keep your head up. I had only one friend until my senior year of HS.

The neon burns a hole in the night, and the Freon burns a hole in the sky.
You can find my kind living right on the fault line, eyes on the seaside, lives on the B-side, kites on the power lines.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
JayReneeOffl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jamie

Re: my life is shit!!!!! sorry if its abit long but please help me i beg you - February 11th 2013, 01:18 PM

You may email me or message me personally if you like. I know the pains of being unpopular and miserable all through high school all too well.

Closed Thread